Private loads are not supported for this card

Good afternoon.

I have a problem .

I recently listed the amount from odesk. With the transfer of all right.

After that I want to transfer the amount to the card .
And get the error "Private loads are not supported for this card".

How do I solve this problem.

In the FAQ section states:
" Can I top-up prepaid MasterCard other way?
Yes. You can top-up prepaid MasterCard with other cards (Visa ® or MasterCard), electronic checks ( only for cardholders in SSHA ) or cash (only for cardholders in SSHA ) . For additional information, visit www.payoneer.com. "

And I am surprised that it is impossible to top-up cards .

This translation is very important to me . And it should be made as quickly as possible .

Thank you in advance for your help in solving the problem .

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    Please note that the Payoneer card is focused on payroll and payout services - it is not meant solely for personal use. When someone applies for a card it is mainly to receive payments from partners (businesses we work with) and/or via our US Payment Service, which allows individuals to get paid by US companies.

Only when a cardholder is active in one of these methods or both, can he have an option for card to card transfers (between Payoneer cardholders) and private loads (loading money to a Payoneer card with a regular credit card). These are additional services and are only open to active customers.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• torrostorros Posts: 2Member
    Yes, I understand that.

And in the future I will have a lot of regular transfers of money from odesk.

But now I need to get me transferred to a single payment. It is very important to me.

Can we now turn on the feature for a single transfer.
    I will be very grateful for that.

Best Regards Tony
  • RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Unfortunately I cannot do this for you and we won't be able to open the feature without sufficient payouts as I've explained.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

This discussion has been closed.