Are you from Bangladesh and using bKash?

NissimNissim Head of CommunityPosts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in Ask The Community
Are you from Bangladesh? If so, this question is for you!

Do you currently use bKash? Would you be interested in an option to withdraw from bKash to Payoneer, or from Payoneer to bKash? Let us know!
Nissim
Director of Community at Payoneer

Comments

• MyWayMyWay Posts: 123Member ✭✭
    Hi @Nissam I'm not from Bangladesh, but I find the service at Google sound interesting

If I am from Bangladesh, I vote for this service

I hope that soon an interesting proposal like this for the Pakistani people 

Regards
  • Bilal SheikhBilal Sheikh Online Freelancer Posts: 92VIP Member ✭✭

I got a question from Payoneer to their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Payoneer/posts/10151718689423543

The question is for Bangladeshi users only.

I want to suggest the option "bKash to Payoneer" and "Payoneer to bKash" would be great for all Bangladeshi users.

Please add this feature soon!

Find me on Google+ Read my blogs on GoBelal.com.

• abbasuddinabbasuddin Posts: 1Member

I am really excited to see this amazing feature in my country. I love Bangladesh and I know there is no valid payment method to upload funds online, for this reason we are very concern to purchase online. We are helpless paying fees online or buying books.

Please step ahead and give us a chance to proper use of your master card. You know all the people has no ability to earn online but they did well in own business. Now most of people of BD can proper use of master card powered by Payoneer if they are not eligible for outsource payment.

I see 99.99% of people will vote for this feature if they understand what's going on....   unfortunately, all the Bangladeshis are not involved in “Payoneer community” including the card holders.

So, it's a request please make this feature on a beta version then everything will be great.

Thanks to the Payoneer community.

• IbrahimbdIbrahimbd Posts: 1Member
    edited October 2013

Hi,

Mr Nissim

I am glad to know this information from my friend that payoneer is thinking to upload and withdraw money with bKash in Bangladesh. I am a Bangladeshi and I know that 100% Bangladeshi people will vote for getting this service because there is no valid service that can be used to upload money online in Bangladesh. Many people in Bangladesh are waiting for a good online service that helps upload money to do online shoping and withdraw freelancer's payment within short time securly. I really appreciate for this idea. Please go head and execute the plan.

Many many thanks to Mr. Nissim

• dreamartsdreamarts Posts: 4Member

• rezaxrezax Posts: 12Member

it would be great but the fees must be resoable.

• shanushanu Posts: 1Member

Yes, we need it.

• pt-coolpt-cool Posts: 3Member

adding BKash will be great.

• hasanethasanet Posts: 1Member

It would be great if you can add bkash to Payoneer and vice versa

• nasif123nasif123 Posts: 14Beta Tester ✭✭

Would be great if Payoneer add this bKash feature for Bangladeshi Payoneer user :)

• simsansimsan Posts: 1Member

bKash is not good for transfer large amount of money. bKash take 1.85% charge for withdrawal from bKash account. (if i withdraw $2000 USD from payoneer to bKash. then bKash will be charge $37 for withdrawal from bKash account.)

bKash is not a Bank. So, Dollar-Taka conversion rate will be very low. bKash is a subsidiary of BRAC Bank. Better is give this option on BRAC Bank. We will be use BRAC Bank.

Best option is link Payoneer to a Bangladeshi any internet banking Bank (DBBL/BRAC/IBBL).

DBBL/BRAC/IBBL (internet banking) to payoneer and payoneer to DBBL/BRAC/IBBL (internet banking) will be best for large amount transfer in Bangladesh.

• hasanrang05hasanrang05 Posts: 1Member

This will be great service as we are looking for...

bKash is recommended as user of bKash

we will be thankful to Payoneer  if this happening very soon

:good:

• mdgolam_smdgolam_s Posts: 1Member

We NEED THIS service strongly. We ARE using bKash..!! 

• armantringarmantring Posts: 1Member

Please add bKash It will be the best option to transfer our money from Bangladesh

• sabujjusabujju Posts: 1Member

bKash is the most available mode of withdrawal in Bangladesh. bKash outlets are available even in the remotest parts of the country. So, I think adding bKash as a method of withdrawal will greatly benefit freelancers from Bangladesh.

One thing I wonder about is the fee per withdrawal.

• emranemran Posts: 1Member

Its a great news for me :)

• SalehSaleh Posts: 1Member

It will be great for us.

Host Pair | Cheap cPanel/WHM Reseller and Master Reseller Hosting | You can sell reseller web hosting |
    3 Location- Los Angeles, Florida, and London | 99.9% uptime guarantee with SLA | 30 days money back guarantee
  • Yes, we want it.

It will be a big advantage for us.

• bipulbipul Posts: 2Member

Great !! Please add this feature soon.

• farooquefarooque Posts: 3Member

what a minute ... bKash to Payooneer ?  did I see it right ? which mean I can load BDT and transfer it to payoneer MasterCard and pay anywhere online and use it as Mastercard ?  I think that's not permitted from bangladesh government and it's against the banking rules ..
    more than that Bkash it self broke many Banking rules already so who cars .. money talks

• pricedhostpricedhost Posts: 1Member

Obiviously every Bangladeshi will vote for yes for both option who have a payoneer card. Nice to hear from you Payoneer! Please take a consider look at the charges  too :)

• onibdonibd Posts: 1Member

It will be just Great. Cause in Bangladesh we have no much option to withdraw or Up dollar.   And most of the people in Bangladesh Use Bkash to transfer money and buy verious services... 

So dont need to poll. Just do it asap.  We need it Badly. 

• Nahid AnwarNahid Anwar Posts: 1Member

bKash to Payoneer and Payoneer to bKash would be more than awesome!

• shafrushafru Posts: 1Member

Yes! Yes!

I need both options ( bKash -> Payoneer and Payoneer -> bKash ) with no/less transfer fee.

Thank You

• sumonsumon Posts: 2Member

Go ahead Payoneer

• masud3fmasud3f Posts: 1Member

bKash to Payoneer & Payoneer to bKash, we want.

• johneyboyjohneyboy Posts: 6Member

Yes please,please make it available for us on both ways!

• samirkumardassamirkumardas Posts: 1Member

• Z. TanvirZ. Tanvir Posts: 1Member

Thumbs On!

• Mastercard supports withdrawal from any ATM in the world that have Mastercard logo. So receiving funds from bKash to Payoneer would be more effective, although I want it both ways. Great initiative indeed!

• QuamrulQuamrul Posts: 3Member

Yes, Definitely, I want this service as a Bangladeshi!!!

I appreciate your offer :)

• mhmehadimhmehadi Posts: 1Member

bKash to Payoneer and payoneer to bKash would be great great and great  .... we dont have paypal in our country, they rejected us because of some weird problems!!!!! it will great if payoneer integrate receiving and payment service with bKash. i will definity use it.

• jaherm9jaherm9 Posts: 1Member

If it's made b-Kash to Payoneer or Payoneer to b-Kash it's gone awesome for specially Banladeshi Freelancer.

• kazirhutkazirhut Posts: 2Member

It would be a great news for Bangladeshi online users esecially freelancers. Hope fees must be reasonable for both bkash n piyoneer card holders. Pls Welcome to Bangladesh with your responsible services.

• ChowdhuryChowdhury Posts: 1Member

No doubt, it would be great if Payoneer enable this feature for Bangladeshi Payoneer user.  :thumbsu: 

But beside this my humble request is, think about Bank integrated system which will be more authentic and cost effective solution for user. Don't you think it would be more functional using same feature via Bank!

• msufaisalmsufaisal Posts: 1Member

Well..............No doubt about it. Offer is appriciated as Bangladeshi.

Ready to enjoy it ASAP.

:good:

• abutalhaabutalha Posts: 1Member

I am using bKash as my banking transaction. If payoneer add bKash as a transaction method, It will be great not only for me but also for every Bangladeshi. We need it! We need it! We need it! ASAP. 

• milonsultanmilonsultan Posts: 2Member

We Want this service ASAP in Bangladesh

• tapashjttapashjt Posts: 1Member

Add this ASAP

• jubairjubair Posts: 1Member

Bkash is rapidly growing money transfer company in bangladesh. We want payooneer integrated with bkash. Its such a great idea and it will help the Bangladeshi people a lot. Thanks for the idea and we want your help to get this activated on Bangladesh ASAP.

:) :) :)

• mahadi7mahadi7 Posts: 1Member

Actually this will be very effective to Bangladeshi people..

• megbalokmegbalok Posts: 2Member

Its really great idea ! Hurry up, we really get lot of benifit if you provide this feature.

• hassantanvirhassantanvir Posts: 5Member

We, users from Bangladesh, all are very excited! Payoneer is doing really good! Highly appreciated.

Hassan Tanvir
  • bdplanetbdplanet Posts: 13Member
    edited November 2013

bKash is most popu;ar mobile banking in bangladesh, we will be very glad if you add this feature, And Paypal Not support bangladesh payoneer is one of the way to withdrow money in bangladesh so we need more friendly use of payonner in bangladesh.

• coderpointcoderpoint Posts: 3Member

It would be great opportunity to all Bangladeshi (Payoneer user). I am waiting to get this service soon. 

• rookie6600rookie6600 Posts: 1Member

I'd love this facility if it is integrated. It is a great strategy and it will be easier for local freelancers to avail the services of payoneer. The service would give us an additional method of withdrawing money which is overwhelmingly great. :D I am looking forward to it like many others.

• Boder HaddiBoder Haddi Posts: 1Member
    edited November 2013

very excited for this feature. when it will available

• manamana Posts: 1Member

Yes, it will be a great option for us. We know that there are a lot of Payoneer card holders in our country(Bangladesh)  And if this process starts then, the number of Payoneer user in Bangladesh will increase more rapidly.

• Hasibur96Hasibur96 Posts: 1Member

Great News.  :yahoo:  . We faced lot of problem when we wanna load money in Payoneer. if Payoneer add with bKash so it's so easy for me. Please add with bKash asap.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

• shawn01721shawn01721 Posts: 1Member

It will be best for us to withdraw money &deposite money. please add this feature as soon as possible.