DHL shipping for card

i want my card to be shipped with dhl and you told me to pay buy Private load but my card dosnt support private load yet

i linked paypal to payoneer  but it need about 5 days to everything get done!

am worried that my card to be shipped ! b4 i can pay for dhl

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭
    There are two main ways to get payments on your card:
    1. Partners (sites/businesses we work with)
    2. US Payment Service (a service which allows you to receive payments from many approved US companies such as PayPal, Amazon, eBay and more)

You must receive payments in one or both of these forms so you have sufficient funds to cover the DHL shipping. Private loads are only supported for active cardholders (active means that they receive payments in these two forms regularly).

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• mayafarhatmayafarhat Posts: 4Member
    Romi wrote on October 17 2013, 9:31 AM: »

There are two main ways to get payments on your card:
    1. Partners (sites/businesses we work with)
    2. US Payment Service (a service which allows you to receive payments from many approved US companies such as PayPal, Amazon, eBay and more)

You must receive payments in one or both of these forms so you have sufficient funds to cover the DHL shipping. Private loads are only supported for active cardholders (active means that they receive payments in these two forms regularly).

am afraid coz it take time.. about 5-6 days

am afraid that my card will be shipped with the normal shipping while am trying to activate and link paypal