Apple Developers: Get Paid To Your Payoneer Card!

2»

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I know that you can use the Payoneer card on Apple's App Store, so I don't see why it would be allowed as a payment method for the developer program. Unfortunately I cannot be sure, you would need to contact Apple support.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Datnp.vnDatnp.vn Posts: 4Member

Thank you Nissim :D 

• ErdenerErdener Posts: 9Member

Hi Nissim,

I've just found your US Payment Service and that might be the solution for my Google Play Store problem.

I'm currently selling on Apple, Amazon & Samsung but since Google is not allowing to sell paid applications from my country, I'm looking for other alternatives...

Before going on further, I'd like to ask few things...

1) FAQ on application page states that the card has $12.500 total limit and $2.500 daily limit (I think it's different for each country/language, that's what I see). What would happen if the payout amount is more than that total limit?

2) When adding a bank account to Google, they'll need to verify by making a small random amount of deposit. I'll need to  see that to verify and complete adding the bank account to Google. Will I be able to see that (as well as other deposits) on-line?

Thanks in advance...

Best,

Erdener 

Hi,

Thanks for posting. To answer your questions:

1) This is only a limit to the available balance of the Payoneer card itself. Your Payoneer account has no balance limit, and there is also no limit to the amount that you can receive using the US Payment Service. Simply there is a maximum amount that can be available on the Payoneer card at any given time.

Your usage limit would then be $2,500.00 in daily cash withdrawals and $2,500.00 in daily purchases ($5,000.00 total).

2) Yes, all payments will appear on your online My Account page, and you will also receive e-mail confirmations.

Nissim
  • CkyBeCkyBe Posts: 1Member

Hello, I'm Apple apps developer from Russia, I have a Payoneer card it's really comfortable, thank you very much!

Can you send me some instructions.. how I can add Payoneer card in banking menu on iTunesConnect, to receive money from my apps to Payoneer card :) Sorry my english is so-so )

Best regards,

CkyBe

Hi CkyBe!

You can view this blog post for details on adding the US Payment Service to iTunes Connect (it's available in Russian): http://blog.payoneer.com/%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8-apple-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%83%D1%87%D0%B0%D0%B9%D1%82%D0%B5-%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B6%D0%B8-%D1%81-payone/?lang=ru

If you do not have the US Payment Service yet, please send me a PM and I will assist you in getting set up. You can read this post for details on the US Payment Service: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/1948-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/

Nissim
  • dmastradmastra Posts: 3Member

Hi. 

I'm trying to setup the Payoneer bank on iTunes connect. After I enter the routing number, i'm asked to choose the bank based name, postal code,etc. But I could not found the bank 

Which bank I have to choose?

Thanks.

I'm trying to setup the bank info in iTunes Connect, but I can't found the bank:

First Century Bank, N.A.

807 Dorsey Street
    Gainesville, GA 3050"

which I take from https://pubs.payoneer.com/Files/FAQ/FAQsUSPaymentService.html

Which bank should I use?

thanks

You can contact our customer support department to confirm the exact bank details and address.

Nissim
  • ilMareGamesilMareGames Posts: 4Member
    dmastra wrote on October 22 2013, 1:10 PM: »

I'm trying to setup the bank info in iTunes Connect, but I can't found the bank:

First Century Bank, N.A.

807 Dorsey Street
    Gainesville, GA 3050"

which I take from https://pubs.payoneer.com/Files/FAQ/FAQsUSPaymentService.html

Which bank should I use?

thanks

I have the same problem, I already contacted customer support but they can't answer my question. I don't know if they don't understand what I'm asking for or the data isn't accesible for some reason.

I'm stuck trying to find this information for a week now...

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

We've updated our USPS details for all our account holders. The bank details have changed from First Century Bank to Bank of America.

Customer support should be able to help you with the bank address.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

I just received a response from customer support stating that "there is no address for Bank of America".

I won't choose a random address in iTunes Connect, it's basic data and you should provide it...

Hi ilMareGames,

I apologize for the misunderstanding. We do have the bank address and can give it to those who need it to receive USPS payments.

I've contacted the relevant department and they should get back to me with the address.

I'm sorry for the misinformation you received from our customer support.

Romi

Thanks Romi, I received the address but it doesn't exist in the list of possible adresses that can be selected at iTunes Connect.

I already contacted their support to see where is the problem. I'll post it back here when I have a response.

edited December 2013
    Can you please send me a PM with a list of the address options that are listed?
    Nissim

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we've contacted Apple and requested that they add our bank address to their suggested list.

Hopefully they will and problem will be solved :)

Romi

As I had no answer,  I chosed an address from list of the same bank. And it works. I think the address is useless if the account number is correct.

Good luck

Hi,

We've received a reply from Apple, asking us to please direct developers to the proper channel using the Contact Us section of iTunes Connect. You'll be presented with topics, and the topic "Banking and Tax" would be most appropriate for this type of inquiry.

In addition we asked again that they add the address on iTunes.

Romi

• husclasshusclass Posts: 2Member

Hello 

i have an active payoneer card, but when i login i don't find the US payment service, so how can i link my apple developer account to the payoneer account

Hi,

It seems that you need to apply for the US Payment Service, submit all the details and once your application is approved you will be able to start receiving your Apple payments.

Read all about how to apply here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/7576-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/

Romi

• QkyGamesQkyGames Posts: 4Member

hi,

when I want to register the bank in ItunesConnects I get a big list of "Bank of Amercias", which should I choose?

regards.

Hi,

Our bank address doesn't appear on iTunes - we've asked them to add it but right now what you'll need to do is contact Apple using the Contact Us section of iTunes Connect. You'll be presented with topics, and the topic "Banking and Tax" would be most appropriate for this type of inquiry. 

Give them the next address: 

Bank of America:

Client Fulfillment & Service

Building D

2000 Clayton Road

Concord, CA 94520

Romi

could specify this data?

Routing Code: 9 digits?
    Bank Name: Bank of America

Street:?
    Street (cont):?
    City:?
    State:?
    Zip:?

Thank you.

The account and routing number are available on your Payoneer account - go to the "Receive Money" menu and select "US Payment Profile."

The address information Romi mentioned in the post above, however it does not currently show up on Apple's auto-filled results. You can try selecting any of the addresses on the list, as they should not effect the actual electronic payment going through, and at the same time contact Apple support to inform them of the address issue. They should be able to update that for you on the iTunes Connect account.

Nissim

I received this response from Apple:

"Some banks do not have all of their locations available for selection. As long as you are using the correct routing number for your account, you can select another branch location."

could specify this data?

Routing Code: 9 digits?
    Bank Name: Bank of America

Street:?
    Street (cont):?
    City:?
    State:?
    Zip:?

Thank you.

As mentioned above, you can try selecting any of the addresses on the list, as they should not effect the actual electronic payment going through, and at the same time contact Apple support to inform them of the address issue.

The routing number is given to you in the email we sent you with the USPS details.

Romi

• icloudericlouder Posts: 1Member

Did you receive your payments, did Apple updated your bank details with the ones mentionned by Romi?

Last month, I picked a random bank address from Bank Of America list, without sending them a bank modification request (to Concord, CA 94520, etc ...) , and I did not receive my payment. So, I just sent them an email. Hopefully they'll make the update and I'll receive my next payment without rejection. If you have some hints please let me know. Thank you.

• SobczakSobczak Posts: 1Member
    Hi is this still working, can we still receive payment from apple using payoneer, also can we do this for google play store too? Thanks, Simon
  • SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you can receive payments form Apple using Payoneer. As for Google, according to Google terms you can only receive payments in your US payment account from payees within the US.
  • cakymancakyman Posts: 0Member
    Hi,
    I received the same address from Payoneer as was mentioned earlier in the thread. I sent this address to Apple as was advised here.
    This is how they replied:

"Hello,

iTunes cannot send payments to Payoneer bank accounts. We are not a partner with Payoneer, nor do we support payments to Payoneer bank accounts.

Additional instructions are commonly required by online only financial institutions that do not have their own bank routing number. For this reason, payments are deposited at another bank before reaching the account owner. Payoneer provides you with Bank of America routing numbers, which do not belong to Payoneer.

iTunes is unable to successfully send payments to accounts that require additional instructions for payment routing, as this type of indirect transfer is not supported for iTunes payments. In order to receive payments, you will need to provide a bank account that does not require additional instructions and that uses its own routing number.

Your payments will remain on hold until you add a new bank account in iTunes Connect.

Thank you.”

Does anyone know what I should do?
    I only have 12 days left to reply.
    Hi,
    I received the same address from Payoneer as was mentioned earlier in the thread. I sent this address to Apple as was advised here.
    This is how they replied:

"Hello,

iTunes cannot send payments to Payoneer bank accounts. We are not a partner with Payoneer, nor do we support payments to Payoneer bank accounts.

Additional instructions are commonly required by online only financial institutions that do not have their own bank routing number. For this reason, payments are deposited at another bank before reaching the account owner. Payoneer provides you with Bank of America routing numbers, which do not belong to Payoneer.

iTunes is unable to successfully send payments to accounts that require additional instructions for payment routing, as this type of indirect transfer is not supported for iTunes payments. In order to receive payments, you will need to provide a bank account that does not require additional instructions and that uses its own routing number.

Your payments will remain on hold until you add a new bank account in iTunes Connect.

Thank you.”

I only have 12 days left to reply.
    Hi,
    I contacted Payoneer and received the same address that was mentioned above, and sent it to iTunes Connect, just as was advised here.
    They replied with this:

"Hello,

Thank you. "

• awoywoodawoywood Posts: 1Member
    Hi, is this still valid in 2017? I mean, is it still possible to receive payments from Apple as an iOS developer?