Question about Withdraw from ATM

I apply the payonner account  three weeks ago.

got my payonner card one week ago .

i use it to got payment from my amazon seller account ..

i have two questions about my payoneer master card.

one is about my us payment services 

i have three payments from amazon today .two payments load .another one payment is pending .

my questions is .i just got my payoneer master card .this is my first time to use it .the usps payment services do not verify yet .but i have two payment got load .they are about 2800$ in total.

why this happened ?

another one is when i go to the atm marchine.try to withdraw my money .i almost try all the machine who support the master card .but they all show do not support the card .

so anyone here who can solve my problem ?why i can not withdraw money right now .

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

Regarding the USPS verification - from time to time we must perform re-reviews due to regulation requirements. This is the reason your last payment is pending and we've probably asked you for further information.

Regarding the ATM - Please make sure that the ATM accepts prepaid debit MasterCard and not just a regular MasterCard.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• justzamirjustzamir Posts: 19Member ✭✭

Can you please tell where you from? it will help us to guide, i.e. you country members can help you about this withdrawl.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Good idea justzamir - for example we have a topic about Pakistani ATMs which really helps the community!

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• canemafijacanemafija Posts: 28Member ✭✭

the location will be helpful ;)

• musman2021musman2021 Posts: 3Member

in PAKISTAN, SCB Bank ATM work very good for this card :D