Refer A Friend Bonuses

I'm about to start contacting my friends and family about the referral bonuses. As I understand it, to qualify as a referral, their card must have $100 in it. This could be a 3rd party payment or they could load their own funds, directly.

Questions...

1) Can they order the card and wait to load funds on it until they've received it?

2) Once the funds are on the card, are they allowed to start spending it, immediately?

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭
    There are two main ways to get payments on your card:
    1. Partners (sites/businesses we work with)
    2. US Payment Service (a service which allows you to receive payments from many approved US companies such as PayPal, Amazon, eBay and more)

Your referrals must receive payments through one or both of these methods.

1) Yes. Once they are approved they can start receiving funds on the card.
    2) Once there are funds on the card, and the card is activated and in their possession they can use it immediately to withdraw money from an ATM or purchase goods online or in stores.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• canemafijacanemafija Posts: 28Member ✭✭

when the card is activated you can immidietly use the funds !!

they must have 100$ when the card is activated you have that bonuse of 25$

good luck

Note : U.S Service is a service allows you to RECEIVE ONLY !! you can't withdraw from it :)

• rezaxrezax Posts: 12Member

with "U.S Service is a service allows you to RECEIVE ONLY" system i can get money in my payoneer card? can i use it in my current account?

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

You can apply for the US Payment Service if you have a Payoneer card. Read all about it here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/7576-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter