Question to sir nissim from pakistan regarding card activation fee!

babloo89babloo89 Posts: 33Member ✭✭

Hi sir

Am roy muhammad omer from pakistan and i have a little problem hope you help me out fully.O.k i loaded my card for the very first time with 40$ of which 29.95$ was deducted at once on 22/7/2013.so the thing i want to know is that till when this activation is valid for 22/7/2014 or it will end in december, from beginning of new year means is it only valid till the end of this year as for the period of 5 months only if so then why did payoneer charged me for the whole year fee at sudden...is their any way out that when ever i load my card with amount bigger than 29.95 in the next year the payoneer only deduct 2.5$ monthly fee every month not 29.95$ at once please help. :angel:

Regards.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Roy,

The annual fee is charged upon the first load - when you have sufficient funds. It is charged at once and the next time it will be charged will be in 1 year for the same amount at once. We cannot break it down.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• babloo89babloo89 Posts: 33Member ✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Romi wrote on October 21 2013, 12:44 PM: »

Hi Roy,

The annual fee is charged upon the first load - when you have sufficient funds. It is charged at once and the next time it will be charged will be in 1 year for the same amount at once. We cannot break it down.

thanks romi also tell me its charge date for me it  was mid of 2013,july of 2013 and now it will be charged on july of 2014? or from january 2014?

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

It will be in July 2014, a year after the first annual fee was charged.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• justzamirjustzamir Posts: 19Member ✭✭

Dear Its an automated system, and you will be charged after 365 days.

• babloo89babloo89 Posts: 33Member ✭✭

This discussion has been closed.