Atm Error

juliajulia Member Posts: 3
Hello,
I tried to make a withdrawal from an ATM today but the transaction was interrupted and the ATM displayed an error message, returned my card but did not released any founds.
After checking the online balance I saw that the money were missing from my account. I filled in the online form ang got a ticket number LTK529016357038X
Please let me know what I should do.
Thank you!

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Julia,

I've forwarded the ticket to a customer support supervisor, who will be replying to your shortly.

If the funds were charged and no cash withdrawn, I first suggest that you contact the bank and attempt to resolve the issue. If they are unable to resolve the issue, we can assist you in filing a dispute for the charges.
  • juliajulia Member Posts: 3
    Nissim wrote:

Hi Julia,

I've forwarded the ticket to a customer support supervisor, who will be replying to your shortly.

If the funds were charged and no cash withdrawn, I first suggest that you contact the bank and attempt to resolve the issue. If they are unable to resolve the issue, we can assist you in filing a dispute for the charges.

Thank you for promt reply!

I did contact the bank and explained my account was charged but funds were not released by the atm. They told me it is not the first time this error has been reported and in this situations I need to contact the bank that issued my debit card. Can you please send me the dispute form you mentioned?

Thank you again,
    Julia
    You will receive an e-mail with further details shortly (within the next couple of hours).
  • Alex KeyAlex Key Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I had same situation when withdrawing money from an ATM card is turned off, but the money was gone, in a transaction can be seen that the money is gone anyway ATM. Ticket # LTK529017771408X .
    Alex Key wrote:

Hi, I had same situation when withdrawing money from an ATM card is turned off, but the money was gone, in a transaction can be seen that the money is gone anyway ATM. Ticket # LTK529017771408X .

I will have a Russian speaking customer support supervisor check the ticket for you. Expect to receive a reply shortly.
  • juliajulia Member Posts: 3
    I don’t believe it, it happened to me again,
    I must be the unluckiest person alive. The same thing happened at a different ATM.
    I filled in a new ticket LTK529019068454X

I don't understand why does this happen?
    If the ATM does not have enough cash and cancels the transaction why does the money disappear from my payoneer account?
    How can I avoid this unpleasant situation in the future?
    Thank you again!
    This is an issue with the ATM, and not related to Payoneer. Unfortunately we have no control over the ATM.

Some banks do allow you to make signature based cash withdrawals directly at the teller - this may be a better option for you. You would have to speak with the bank to see if they allow it.
  • delidelidelideli Member Posts: 1
    Hi!
    This happened to me too. I tried to withdraw money from the same ATM as ever and I got the error "you were unauthorized..."
    I tried this 2 times and same error. I logged in my online account and I've seen that the money are missing BUT in my Transactions there's nothing regarding those money that are missing. I can't find any explanation and I need to know what happened. My ticket number is LTK529019869981X
    Sorry to bother with the same problem but mine is different because there's nothing writing in my Transaction history.
    @delideli: The transaction list may take up to 6 hours to update, however your card balance is updated in real time.

I will contact customer support and have someone reply to your ticket.