Help! I cant access my account. Do I need to get a new card

I havent used my payoneer account or card for some time now and when I went to access my account I realised I had forgot my password. I clicked on the "forgot password?" link and correctly answered the security questions. Unfortunatelty my new password has been sent to an email address that I no longer use and I have forgotten my login details for that email address. I cannot access the email adress to retreive my password.

I could not think of any other way to access my payoneer account so I applied for a new payoneer card and account. I then received an email from Payoneer asking why I requested a payoneer card when I already have an active card.

I sent an email a few days ago explaining that I could not access my current card and account because I have lost my password and cannot get a new password because I cannot access my email address that I had used for Payoneer. I have not received any feedback or answer about this.

Is there a way to get a new password without getting a new card and account? if there is not I need a new card to be sent to me because I want to use the Payoneer service regularily now.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Precy Flavier.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Precy,

I understand the issue but unfortunately cannot assist with this on the forum. Please stay in contact with customer support and they will assist you.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• canemafijacanemafija Posts: 28Member ✭✭

Customer support are the solution ! they will find a way to help ya :)

good luck 

• rezaxrezax Posts: 12Member

i think sharing your id proofs will be a great help for the support to identify you. so you must prepare you identity proofs and did you vreify them properly when you open your account?