Payment Waiting For Approval For The First Time!

MoyenMoyen Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
Hi,

I've been a Payoneer Card Holder since quiet long time. I've got a few Transfers from the partner (Freelancer.Com). But Nowadays, my clients pay me directly through Payoneer using the "Private Load" feature.

However, All the payments got approved immediately (Private Loads Or Partner Transfers) until today. One of my client made an important Private load (Emergency too), but it's been in the "Waiting For Approval" Status since couple of hours.

Can anyone please clarify why this happened? I know this is a standard procedure. But I'll be grateful if anyone tell me the reason why some specific payments are being hold for verification where most payments get approved immediately? Is there any special reason? If so, then we can avoid those issues if we know them.

Also, if there is any way to faster the procedure of verifying the payment, then please let me know. I've already mentioned it was an important and emergency transfer. So, It will be very helpful for me if get the payment ASAP.

Besides, by paying a fee of $5, we can get the fund loaded into the card within 2 hours when it is a partner payment. Is there any way in private load that we can make the procedure faster by paying a certain amount?

I hope, someone will help me on all these issues. I'm new to this community, hope, I'll find some friends here!

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Moyen wrote:

Hi,

I've been a Payoneer Card Holder since quiet long time. I've got a few Transfers from the partner (Freelancer.Com). But Nowadays, my clients pay me directly through Payoneer using the "Private Load" feature.

However, All the payments got approved immediately (Private Loads Or Partner Transfers) until today. One of my client made an important Private load (Emergency too), but it's been in the "Waiting For Approval" Status since couple of hours.

Can anyone please clarify why this happened? I know this is a standard procedure. But I'll be grateful if anyone tell me the reason why some specific payments are being hold for verification where most payments get approved immediately? Is there any special reason? If so, then we can avoid those issues if we know them.

Also, if there is any way to faster the procedure of verifying the payment, then please let me know. I've already mentioned it was an important and emergency transfer. So, It will be very helpful for me if get the payment ASAP.

Besides, by paying a fee of $5, we can get the fund loaded into the card within 2 hours when it is a partner payment. Is there any way in private load that we can make the procedure faster by paying a certain amount?

I hope, someone will help me on all these issues. I'm new to this community, hope, I'll find some friends here!

Hello,

Thank you for visiting our forum.

Please private message me the email address associated with your Payoneer account so I can look into this matter for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.