I´d love Payoneer to work with HOMEAWAY

A week ago, Homeaway have add a Pay Per Booking model such as Airbnb, Wimdu, 9flats already does.

In the past, you were able to only pay a suscription plan to list your place in HomeAway and you later manage with the guest the payment method. Now, with the new PPB model guests can pay through the HomeAway Platform and they later (48hs after the guest checks in) release that payment (less the site fees) to the host bank account. Unfortunately their requeriments is to have a bank account in a short list of 15 countries (including USA of course) and that excludes a lot of people willing to use their services. They don´t even have Paypal as a payment method.

Based on that you have recently add Airbnb to the list of your partners can you do your best effort to add HomeAway also? I'm sure there is lot of people who would like to use HomeAway Pay Per Booking model but that it is excluded based on their requirements.

Denik,

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

Hi Denik!

Thanks for suggesting HomeAway be added to the whitelist!

I have a solution for you to receive payments from HomeAway - please email me at [email protected] with the email you use for Payoneer and I'll give you all the details.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter