Android App Update

NissimNissim Head of CommunityPosts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

We've just posted a new update to the Payoneer Mobile App for Android. Further details about the update:

• Fixed an issue causing a crash on startup for some devices
  • New system added to monitor app quality and stability
  • Fixed an issue related to password length restrictions on sign in
  • Various minor bug fixes

Known Issues:

• App does not currently support devices without a SIM (Wi-Fi Only). This issue will be fixed in our next major version update.

Important Note: Due to the nature of changes made to this version of the app, we were forced to upload the version as a new app (rather than an update to the current app). We very much apologize for the inconvenience, and assure you that we have taken steps to ensure it will not happen again in future updates. To download the most recent version of the Payoneer Mobile App for Android, visit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.payoneer.android

I’d also like to give you all an update on our next major version update for the Payoneer Mobile App, which is planned to be released in the next few months. This new version is planned to include significant changes, such as:

• Updated UI and design
  • Personalized push notifications
  • Cardcharge alerts
  • Integrated ticketing system for customer support inquiries
  • … and more!
Nissim
Director of Community at Payoneer

Comments

• Asif GorayaAsif Goraya Posts: 27Member ✭✭

Wonderful App, I have installed and using it in my android Galaxy note 3 and it works pretty nice,

Specially its new look and new control pannel updated features and Also payoneer put the Full Fledged Featured App.

I love this App.  :goodjob:  :thumbsu:  :thumbsu:

As per my suggestion the PIN should autosave the password. and there should be no need of password anymore when we enter the pincode. I know Pin code locks the app but for the fast and secured access to the account the PIN should save the login credentials.

And instant Go for the Main Account.

Thanks

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi!

Thank you so much for your feedback and suggestions. Glad to hear you're enjoying the app!

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter