Android App Update
We've just posted a new update to the Payoneer Mobile App for Android. Further details about the update:
- Fixed an issue causing a crash on startup for some devices
- New system added to monitor app quality and stability
- Fixed an issue related to password length restrictions on sign in
- Various minor bug fixes
- App does not currently support devices without a SIM (Wi-Fi Only). This issue will be fixed in our next major version update.
Important Note: Due to the nature of changes made to this version of the app, we were forced to upload the version as a new app (rather than an update to the current app). We very much apologize for the inconvenience, and assure you that we have taken steps to ensure it will not happen again in future updates. To download the most recent version of the Payoneer Mobile App for Android, visit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.payoneer.android
I’d also like to give you all an update on our next major version update for the Payoneer Mobile App, which is planned to be released in the next few months. This new version is planned to include significant changes, such as:
- Updated UI and design
- Personalized push notifications
- Cardcharge alerts
- Integrated ticketing system for customer support inquiries
- … and more!