Problem With Blocked Account

GiorgiGiorgi Member Posts: 3
edited April 2012 in Ask The Community
Please help me!
Hi, my acc is blocked because of period of inactivity, Now i received payment from partner company! but still can`t login to account!

I contacted support about 7 hours ago but no answer! can anyone help me?

Will it unblock itself and need some time or payoneer support must unblock?

Heree is ticket number: LTK529016430734X

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Giorgi wrote:

Hi, my acc is blocked because of period of inactivity, Now i received payment from partner company! but still can`t login to account!

I contacted support about 7 hours ago but no answer! can anyone help me?

Will it unblock itself and need some time or payoneer support must unblock?

Heree is ticket number: LTK529016430734X

Hey,

In a case where the card is blocked you would need customer support to unblock it.

I have passed on your ticket to a manager and you should be hearing from them.

• GiorgiGiorgi Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2012
    Thank you David!
    Another question i did not received my card before. it was lost! Now i want to order new card with DHL but partner site charged my account with $52.87 and DHL service costs 60$ how i will order new card can i charge my balance with another credit card?

And one more question!
    I was signed up from infolinks but i don`t want to work with this partner anymore! If i will not receive funds from infolinks will my account blocked?
    I need payoneer card for maxbounty and i am working now with them!

Thank you

Sorry for my English! if i wrote something wrong :)
    Giorgi wrote:

Thank you David!
    Another question i did not received my card before. it was lost! Now i want to order new card with DHL but partner site charged my account with $52.87 and DHL service costs 60$ how i will order new card can i charge my balance with another credit card?

And one more question!
    I was signed up from infolinks but i don`t want to work with this partner anymore! If i will not receive funds from infolinks will my account blocked?
    I need payoneer card for maxbounty and i am working now with them!

Thank you

Sorry for my English! if i wrote something wrong :)

Hey,

You can confirm the payout, which will put the 52.87 in your account. Then you can private load your account with 20 dollars or more and it will cover the cost of sending the card DHL.

You won't get blocked, you can have multiple partners on one card. Here is a tutorial from our blow on how to add partners, http://blog.payoneer.com/?p=41.

• GiorgiGiorgi Member Posts: 3
    Against Thank you David :)

All problems resolved!

Glad to have a business with payoneer!
    Giorgi wrote:

Against Thank you David :)

All problems resolved!

Glad to have a business with payoneer!

Great! We are also very happy.

• santelmo55555santelmo55555 Member Posts: 2
    Hi David,

I entered the PIN wrong 3 times on the ATM. It gave me my card back but it told me that my PIN was blocked. My question is how do i unblock it?
    Here my ticket number: LTK529016697755X.

Thanks

Hi David,

I entered the PIN wrong 3 times on the ATM. It gave me my card back but it told me that my PIN was blocked. My question is how do i unblock it?
    Here my ticket number: LTK529016697755X.

Thanks

Hello Sir,

We can reset the pin for you, but you still need to wait 24 hours before attempting to use the card at an ATM. Please note you can still use the card at points of service. Please contact customer support to reset the pin.

• santelmo55555santelmo55555 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2012
    David wrote:

Hello Sir,

We can reset the pin for you, but you still need to wait 24 hours before attempting to use the card at an ATM. Please note you can still use the card at points of service. Please contact customer support to reset the pin.

Thank you for your concern. Can you please reset the Pin for me, the Payoneer Customer Support emailed me that to reset my PIN I have to call them then reset my Pin within 30 minutes of calling, I live in Philippines its inconvenient here to call abroad. Please help me. Attached are my proof of identity whenever you need it.

Thanks

Thank you for your concern. Can you please reset the Pin for me, the Payoneer Customer Support emailed me that to reset my PIN I have to call them then reset my Pin within 30 minutes of calling, I live in Philippines its inconvenient here to call abroad. Please help me. Attached are my proof of identity whenever you need it.

Thanks

Hey,

I am sorry but only customer support can help you reset your pin. Please contact them as they asked. Additionally, for your own safety allow me to suggest not posting private information on public forums.