Chargeback Help

TilalTilal Member Posts: 2
edited April 2012 in Ask The Community
Hello Everyone, I have been using the Payoneer mastercard for last 2 years without an issue, but from last month I am observing unknown transactions made from my card, I have contacted Payoneer support and they blocked my card almost 2 weeks ago, still another transaction was made from my card yesterday, the support has sent me a chargeback form, Please tell me how to fill it, more specifically I need help with reference no. and case no fields, where can I find those?

Thanks

Comments

  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Tilal wrote:

    Hello Everyone, I have been using the Payoneer mastercard for last 2 years without an issue, but from last month I am observing unknown transactions made from my card, I have contacted Payoneer support and they blocked my card almost 2 weeks ago, still another transaction was made from my card yesterday, the support has sent me a chargeback form, Please tell me how to fill it, more specifically I need help with reference no. and case no fields, where can I find those?

    Thanks


    Hey,

    I have passed on your ticket to our chargeback department manager. In regards to filling out the form you can leave the reference number and case number empty.

    Let me know if you have further questions.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • TilalTilal Member Posts: 2
    David wrote:

    Hey,

    I have passed on your ticket to our chargeback department manager. In regards to filling out the form you can leave the reference number and case number empty.

    Let me know if you have further questions.


    Thanks David, I was not sure and I have entered the Email reference number in reference number field (string starting with LTK), does that make any difference?
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Tilal wrote:

    Thanks David, I was not sure and I have entered the Email reference number in reference number field (string starting with LTK), does that make any difference?



    All you really need to fill in is your card number, transaction date, case number (the ticket ID for the email, starts with LTK), reference number is the auth number (which will be listed in the transaction list of your my account page).

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

Sign In or Register to comment.