Annual card account maintenance

hi,

when payoneer took the Annual card account maintenance  ($29.95)

my card is new (0$)

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi

The annual fee will be automatically charged once you have sufficient funds on your card.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• AsadChAsadCh Posts: 1Member

I am confused!

It will chrage instantly when I will add money into my account? or it will charge on the next year after I add first money date.

As Nissim said in this post

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/4484-when-the-annual-free-for-card-account-maintenance-applies/

It will be charged immediately once you have the funds on the card and then the next time will be 1 year later.

Romi

• DeeDee Posts: 11Member ✭✭

Hello,

If I may add my question to this thread...

I also see my maintenance fee as $0 on my transaction history even though I had enough funds in my account. Today I withdrawed some funds and I have less than $29.95... I hope that does not affect my account in any way? (of course, more funds will be available later this month). and why wasn't the fee deducted when the funds were available?

Your account is not affected by withdrawal (only less money available, obviously). The annual fee is charged every year out of the available balance. In your account you'll see the annual fee as the activation fee (it was charged in January 2013). The next charge will be this coming January.

What you see as $0 is regarding the USPS.

Romi