Inquiry about private loads

Hello , i want to ask that :

1- Once the money has been transferred to payoneer card ( staus : Payment waiting for approval ) .. it has been 2 days and the money hasn't showed on my card .. Can you process it faster or tell me exact date? 

2-i want to ask that after the money has been sent to my payoneer card ( staus : Payment waiting for approval ) can the payee claim it back? The issue is that im a freelancer , i collect payments worlwide .. I was working on a project for over a month and showed to my client .. he approved and sent me private load on payoneer .. Today i got his email that he dis-liked my worked and wants his money back !  :growl:

i had worked so hard on it and i think that person is scam and I don't want to give money back to him .. he even threatened me when i disagreed to refund .. Kindly tell me that if he reports for a refund will he get it back ?

3- Will my personal information be disclosed to the payee? as he has threatened me !

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

First of all, if you've just given the loader the link for private loads and not your email, he cannot see any personal information of yours. In the worst case scenario he sees your email, but only if you gave him the email to perform the load.

Usually there is no "refund" for these payments, he definitely cannot do it himself. He would need to contact us and file a dispute against you. I suggest you also notify customer support regarding this matter, in case he contacts us.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• jewelbdxjewelbdx Member Posts: 1

Its a good question, Because I am also a freelance I make jobs world wide.

some time we provide many service, all clients are not good. so, If any of my client want to get back his money, & if he contact with payoneer support desk, so, Will payoneer support department contact with me before any Refund successfully done? 

Thank You

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Of course you're first contacted regarding a dispute or request. Nothing is done without being checked.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter