Enable US Payment Service for GumRoad.com

EionEion Posts: 11Member
edited December 2015 in Ask The Community

I would like to suggest to make GumRoad.com whitelist so people can take direct deposit in Payoneer US Payment Service.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

That's a great suggestion!

Actually, there is now an option for you to receive your gumroad payments using the US Payment Service. Please PM me if you're interested in hearing more!

Is anyone else interested in gumroad? Let us know by voting and commenting on this topic!

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• EionEion Posts: 11Member
    Romi wrote on November 11 2013, 11:03 AM: »

That's a great suggestion!

Actually, there is now an option for you to receive your gumroad payments using the US Payment Service. Please PM me if you're interested in hearing more!

Is anyone else interested in gumroad? Let us know by voting and commenting on this topic!

I would really appreciate if you can inform me more about this. Thank you.

• MuhamedMuhamed Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    edited December 2013

+1 for GumRoad.

They use ACH to transfer payments
    Please add this company to WhiteList.

Thanks and all the best.

Muhamed - please note that you can receive payments from Gumroad!

Has your US Payment Service been updated to Bank of America? Did you see the update details here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/12006-official-faqs-for-the-us-payment-service-update/

Romi

• MuhamedMuhamed Posts: 11Member ✭✭

Hello Romi

Thank you very much .
    Nice admin :thumbsu:

• Umar FarooqUmar Farooq Posts: 48Member

I'll vote for NO since you can receive payments through this and its an option atleast.

2.gif
  • domdom Posts: 18Member ✭✭

Is Gumroad on whitelist ?

Hi dom - we no longer have the white list. We've updated the US Payment Service: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/12006-official-faqs-for-the-us-payment-service-update/

You can receive payments from Gumroad through your USPS!

Romi

• kazuya777kazuya777 Posts: 1Member
    Yeah it is okay to receive funds from Gumroad to payoneer account through USPS.
    But real pain comes up when Gumroad ask you for SSN to verify your identity and you belong to a country like Pakistan where Payoneer is available but pay-pal is not available as first option in Gumroad payout. And second one require Social security Number.

Anybody from Pakistan working with Gumroad through Payoneer please help me !!!!!!!!!