[Urgent] I Need To Open A U.s Virtual Bank Account [Help]

imadouna666imadouna666 Member, Banned Posts: 12
i want to open a u.s virtual account but i don't know how to do that

i had a card issued by payoneer : e-mail linked with the account : [email protected]

i activated my card and receive one payment from freelancer and i made for the second :) which i will receive soon from freelancer too :)

please send me the questionnaire and tell what i will do with it (i will write somethings ? i will send it where ? )

please answer me soon i need this u.s bank account so please reply quickly .

Thank's

Comments

• imadouna666imadouna666 Member, Banned Posts: 12
    i talk yo a live support and he sends me a questionnaire i'd love to answer it but i don't have a site me i'm business man in ebay i don't have a site web or blog but i need this u.s virtual bank account to receive payment from paypal please help me !!! i'm waiting
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

i talk yo a live support and he sends me a questionnaire i'd love to answer it but i don't have a site me i'm business man in ebay i don't have a site web or blog but i need this u.s virtual bank account to receive payment from paypal please help me !!! i'm waiting

If you do not have a site or blog, simply reply with a screenshot of your PayPal account (just something showing your name and that it's a valid account, please do not include any sensitive account information). Also, please include a brief description of your source of income (freelancing, affiliate networks, sales of good or services).
    Thank's nissim ; i sent a reply for the questionaire (LTK529016534049X) i answer all question i explain that i will sell items on ebay , So please tell me when you will give the u.s virtual bank account and how i will log-in ; is it like my payoneer's card ? or another way to login ? .

sorry for all ,
    I can confirm that your reply was received and forwarded to our US Payment Service department. Expect to receive a reply within the next few business days.
    5 business day , that's too long :( can you approval my request quickly than that , i need this U.S Bank Urgently Please ;

Thank's ,

5 business day , that's too long :( can you approval my request quickly than that , i need this U.S Bank Urgently Please ;

Thank's ,

hi,

five days passed without answers please, validate my request as soon as possible

thank you very much
    I will personally contact our US Payment Service department and make sure the application is being reviewed.
    Nissim wrote:

I will personally contact our US Payment Service department and make sure the application is being reviewed.

Sorry but i'm waiting like mad almost 15 days without a response what's do you did you told me that you'll contact them personally so please do what you promise me i'm sick of waiting and i need urgently this us payment service i have 890 $ in paypal and i need to withdraw my funds !!!
    so ? !!

so ? !!

I'm sending you a PM with further details.
This discussion has been closed.