Application Declined and Still Under Review !

Hi, I am from Bangladesh and my application was declined (I don`t know why ) .Then I contacted the customer support and they asked me to provide a copy of my government-issued photo ID and the name of the company from which I intend to receive payments . I did exactly what they asked . Then they replied that they transferred my documents to the relevant department and I will be notified by email of the status of my application . After that  12 Days  have passed and still my card haven`t approved yet . Whenever I contact the customer support all they tell me was to wait and be patient . How long it might take ? Please help me . I really need it . 

My Reference number : LTK1215309843184X

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

I see that the documents you sent were transferred to the relevant department on Sunday.

If you don't get an update by tomorrow, please let me know and I will try to look into it.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• piratiko.techpiratiko.tech Member Posts: 6
    Romi wrote on November 6 2013, 4:32 PM: »

I see that the documents you sent were transferred to the relevant department on Sunday.

If you don't get an update by tomorrow, please let me know and I will try to look into it.

I got the following mail : 

"Dear Ibnul Jaif Farabi,

We're sorry, but your recent application for a Prepaid MasterCard® has been declined.

Should you believe this to be an error please contact us at Payoneer Contact Form

Your Application Reference Number for this matter is: 3259791."

Why my application declined ? I gave them exactly what they asked . They asked for my Govt. issued photo id , I sent them that , even showed them proof why I need the USPS service . Now they are again telling me to contact the customer support again . And I already contacted the customer support previously a million times . What I read in the community that previously many people got benefited by your help . And if you kindly look into this matter , I will be very grateful . 

Hi,

I unfortunately cannot assist with this here on the forum.

You can contact support again and reapply. They will help you and let you know what can be done.

Romi

• piratiko.techpiratiko.tech Member Posts: 6
    Romi wrote on November 12 2013, 11:43 AM: »

Hi,

I unfortunately cannot assist with this here on the forum.

You can contact support again and reapply. They will help you and let you know what can be done.

But what can I do ? Each time I contact the customer support , they ask for my Govt. issued id, why I need the USPS service . Then I send those documents exactly how they asked . Then they tell me to be patient and few days later I get a mail that my card order was declined. This same thing already happened a lot of times . What do I have to do ? Contact the customer support again and again and seeing continuously that my application was declined over and over !!!! 

I'm sorry but I really cannot assist in this case.

Romi