Your Card Has Not Been Approved Yet !

M. RonyM. Rony Member Posts: 2
Hello,

I'm an oDesk contractor. I attached Payoneer Withdraw method to transact money from oDesk. Most of my friends using Payoneer for it's flexibility. But I got problem, I think! When I log into my Payoneer account it showing "Your card has not been approved yet". And to make it approved I made a transaction from oDesk last Thursday. But still now I didn't got any message from payoneer! :blink:

And it still not shipped me any card!!!

Here I attached a screen shot of my account.
Please help me, I need that card. I really urgent for me.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    M. Rony wrote:

Hello,

I'm an oDesk contractor. I attached Payoneer Withdraw method to transact money from oDesk. Most of my friends using Payoneer for it's flexibility. But I got problem, I think! When I log into my Payoneer account it showing "Your card has not been approved yet". And to make it approved I made a transaction from oDesk last Thursday. But still now I didn't got any message from payoneer! :blink:

And it still not shipped me any card!!!

Here I attached a screen shot of my account.
    Please help me, I need that card. I really urgent for me.

Hey,

I have forwarded your information on to our approval department and you should be hearing from them soon.

• M. RonyM. Rony Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2012
    David wrote:

Hey,

I have forwarded your information on to our approval department and you should be hearing from them soon.

Thank you so much David. I'm really glad.

I'm student of Khulna University, Bangladesh. And I live in our university hostel/hall. Recently I got a mail from payoneer that "Approval Department was unable to approve your application because the address that you provided is a school address"!

So I need to change my mailing address.
    But how do I change my payoneer billing address?

There is no "edit profile" option under "Tools" menu !!!
    What should I do now?? :unsure:
    I attached a snap shot of my account.
    add.jpg 188.1K
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    M. Rony wrote:

Thank you so much David. I'm really glad.

I'm student of Khulna University, Bangladesh. And I live in our university hostel/hall. Recently I got a mail from payoneer that "Approval Department was unable to approve your application because the address that you provided is a school address"!

So I need to change my mailing address.
    But how do I change my payoneer billing address?

There is no "edit profile" option under "Tools" menu !!!
    What should I do now?? :unsure:
    I attached a snap shot of my account.

Hey,

All you need to do is respond to the email that was sent to you with the address that was requested (your home address in this case) and it will get back to our approval department.