Help Please......

Tahmina AkterTahmina Akter Member Posts: 8
edited November 2013 in Ask The Community

Hi,

I have already a payoneer prepaid mastercard applied under Odesk.com and then added Elance, Guru & Freelancer.com . But when I apply for (payoneer)"Fiverr Revenue Card" I cant see any option for existing  Card Holder . 

Please help me...  Fiverr link: https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/lp.aspx?token=e2f3ad15a6824ad58d6b8a44c8b98c825D8E984E19

Last 4 digit of my Card: 9339

Thanks

Tahmina

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi Tahmina,

In order to associate your Fiverr account with your existing Payoneer card, please complete the following steps:

1. Please log in to your Fiverr account and submit a new Payoneer application, using a different email address than the one associated with your existing Payoneer account (needs to be a valid email address that you can access).

2. Once you submit the application you will receive a reference number via e-mail confirmation.  Please reply to this e-mail with the reference number after you’ve received it.

3. Once we receive the reference number for the new application, we will assist you with merging the Fiverr account to your existing Payoneer card.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Tahmina AkterTahmina Akter Member Posts: 8

Hi Romi,

Thanks for your help. I have apply under Fiverr.com  

Rreference number : 3335892 

My Old Card No: Last 4 digit  =9339 

Please adjust this(Fiverr account) Account with my Old Account (9339 )

Thanks

Tahmina :acute: 

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi - our support team will handle this from this stage onward :)

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter