Link Get A Freelancer Account To My Payoneer Account

fedalalfedalal Posts: 2Member
Link Get a freelancer account to my payoneer account
Hi,

I have account at freelancer.com and I have a payoneer card activated.
HOW can I add my freelancer account to exist payoneer card ?

I cant sent message via email support becouse I cant select question category, list is empty.

Alex

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    fedalal wrote:

Hi,

I have account at freelancer.com and I have a payoneer card activated.
    HOW can I add my freelancer account to exist payoneer card ?

I cant sent message via email support becouse I cant select question category, list is empty.

Alex

Hey Alex,

If you select Payoneer as the payment method for your Freelancer account, you will be directed to an online application form.

At the start of the form, you will see the option to link your account with an already existing Payoneer account, at which time you will enter your Payoneer account details.

I've checked our e-mail form and the question field is not empty for me. Can you try again, and if it's still empty take a screenshot and send it to me?

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • fedalalfedalal Posts: 2Member
    Hi,

Problem that freelancer support says I have already payoneer account linked.
    Payee ID: 1763231

And they ask contact Payoneer support team to unlink this payonner card from my freelancer account.
    Can you make it? becouse I cant to contact your support by email (see screenshot)

Alex
    screenshot

Nissim wrote:

Hey Alex,

If you select Payoneer as the payment method for your Freelancer account, you will be directed to an online application form.

At the start of the form, you will see the option to link your account with an already existing Payoneer account, at which time you will enter your Payoneer account details.

I've checked our e-mail form and the question field is not empty for me. Can you try again, and if it's still empty take a screenshot and send it to me?

Thanks,
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    fedalal wrote:

Hi,

Problem that freelancer support says I have already payoneer account linked.
    Payee ID: 1763231

And they ask contact Payoneer support team to unlink this payonner card from my freelancer account.
    Can you make it? becouse I cant to contact your support by email (see screenshot)

Alex
    screenshot

Hey Alex,

Thanks for the screenshot, I'll forward it to our technical support department to have it looked into.

If you already have a Payoneer account linked to your Freelancer account, the easiest thing to do is to see if you can just have a new card issued from that account. I cannot do this for you, you need to contact support so that they may confirm some details with you and explain the process. Would you be able to contact them via telephone, or use the Live Chat service?
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer