[Help]I Want To Change Some Wrong Information In My Account [Help]

imadouna666imadouna666 Member, Banned Posts: 12
i sent a request to change my information (ticket : LTK529016586812X.) please reply , quickly .I eagerly await your response

Thank's a lot :)

Abdeslam el atiki el guennouni

E-mail : [email protected]

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

i sent a request to change my information (ticket : LTK529016586812X.) please reply , quickly .I eagerly await your response

Thank's a lot :)

Abdeslam el atiki el guennouni

E-mail : [email protected]

Hey,

I have forwarded your ticket onto customer support and you should be hearing from them soon.

• imadouna666imadouna666 Member, Banned Posts: 12
    Problem solved thank's you so much !!
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Problem solved thank's you so much !!

Glad to hear it ;)
    Nissim wrote:

Glad to hear it ;)

When i saw my account i find that the problem with my name was solve but the problem about my age isn't i talked with the live support they asked me to send another ID because in my last proof my age wasn't show we saw only they year , yesterday i sent my driver lisence where my age is clear but without a response ,I'm tired of waiting what is this service, you take more than three business days to change the age of an account I've never seen that ,I respected payoneer for its speed and kindness with these clients but now I'm really disappointed
    Please correct my age because i applied for the u.s virtual account if they'll see my wrong age in the id they will decline immediately

SO please please help me !

Abdeslam,

ticket of the last id : LTK529016586812X
    ticket of the new one : LTK529016607072X
    ticket of the u.S virtul account : LTK529016534049X
    I understand your frustration, however please keep in mind that Payoneer has strict procedures and regulations that we must adhere to, in order to ensure the financial security of both Payoneer and our cardholders. This is a request to change account details, and as such we must follow certain procedures.

I can see that your request was transferred to the appropriate department, and is being reviewed. I also see your pending request for the US Payment Service.

We will notify you as soon as there is an update.
    Nissim wrote:

I understand your frustration, however please keep in mind that Payoneer has strict procedures and regulations that we must adhere to, in order to ensure the financial security of both Payoneer and our cardholders. This is a request to change account details, and as such we must follow certain procedures.

I can see that your request was transferred to the appropriate department, and is being reviewed. I also see your pending request for the US Payment Service.

We will notify you as soon as there is an update.

I understand, thank you. But please take into consideration the current change my age in the U.S. check payment service ok ??
    ????????????!

I understand, thank you. But please take into consideration the current change my age in the U.S. check payment service ok ??

????????????!

Of course :) All pending inquiries are logged to your account, and the representative reviewing your US Payment Service application will be able to see that you have submitted a request to update your date of birth.