STRIPE Account: Bank unable to verify

bjosh123bjosh123 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

Hi! Recently my Payoneer Card application has been approved and now on it's way to be delivered, I also received a USPS info, however, whenever I tried to change my bank account in stripe.com using my USPS it says were having trouble verifying them ..  

Right now, I'm just using my friend USPS account also in his Payoneer Card. and the bank is First Century Bank.

Question:

*Do I have to activate first my Payoneer Card before I can use my USPS? 

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

There's not obligation to activate the card before using the USPS details.

If your USPS is verified and enabled there shouldn't be an issue adding your bank details. I suggest you contact Stripe.com customer support for further assistance and see what they say.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• bjosh123bjosh123 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Romi wrote on November 11 2013, 10:30 AM: »

Hi,

There's not obligation to activate the card before using the USPS details.

If your USPS is verified and enabled there shouldn't be an issue adding your bank details. I suggest you contact Stripe.com customer support for further assistance and see what they say.

Hello!

I just checked my email, and as I reviewed it says that my  US Payment Service has not yet been verified. In order to ensure that payments you receive are funded to your account without delay, you’ll need to verify your service . I take the questions right away, and after sending my answer I received an email and it says that : Thank you for submitting the US Payment Service questionnaire!

Your US Payment Service is enabled. You may begin receiving US direct deposit payments from US companies directly to your Payoneer account!

Does that mean that my application has been approved? Can I try to link my USPS info again in stripe.com ? 

Thanks,

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

As soon as your receive your US Payment Service details you can begin to receive payments. You will need to also submit your photo ID copy and answers to our online questionnaire.

Once you begin receiving payments, we will notify you if any additional information is required.