Im Having Trouble With My Account

Waiting for card to be approved.
Hi All,

I have opened a second account as my first account is associated with odesk, and I have been waiting for over a month now the card to be approved :(
How long will this take as I really am looking forward to doing business with payoneer via my on-line store :(

The card for odesk was approved almost instantly I am happy to cancel the odesk account if that conflicts with the second account.

Once that is sorted out I am also interested in getting a virtual bank setup as well.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    smokeyban wrote:

Hi All,

I have opened a second account as my first account is associated with odesk, and I have been waiting for over a month now the card to be approved :(
    How long will this take as I really am looking forward to doing business with payoneer via my on-line store :(

The card for odesk was approved almost instantly I am happy to cancel the odesk account if that conflicts with the second account.

Once that is sorted out I am also interested in getting a virtual bank setup as well.

Hey,

Please private message me the email associated with your Payoneer account and I can look into this for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.