Unprofessional Attitude - Unsatisfactory Customer Support

warsaniwarsani Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

Hello,

I have been a client with Payoneer for almost a year. And i was very much happy with their service and support. But in the past couple of months, the customer support gone very unprofessional. I send them 4 to 5 reminders to respond my email but they never come back.

There are several names (which I don't want to discuss here) were in contact with me, but when I reply to their email for further information or for the update on my query, they don't reply, don't even bother to acknowledge the reminder emails.

The purpose of this post is not to insult Payoneer service, but i would really appreciate if someone from Payoneer look into it and make things better.

P.S. If some staff is reading this post, pls contact me on my personal email.

Regards!

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi Warsani,

I would like to hear about this in more details so please PM me with specific cases, ticket numbers and more info so I can look into this and see what I can do.

You can also email me directly at [email protected] with all these details.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• warsaniwarsani Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

Hi Romi,

I have sent you an email containing 6 different email conversations in attachment for which either i have not received any response or received the response after several reminders.

Hope to hear from you soon.