Refund Question!?!

Hey, I loaded money to a sellers Payoneer card with my own CC. I bought a website from him.
Now the seller waited for the money to arrive on his account and then released the files to me. Now i see that the site is incomplete and not working... And the seller is asking extra $$ to make it work. And will not tell me how to make it work... That is extortion.
Is there any way to get a refund from payoneer card? OR do i have to issue a scam refund from my CC Company?

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    tonyladu wrote:

Hey, I loaded money to a sellers Payoneer card with my own CC. I bought a website from him.
    Now the seller waited for the money to arrive on his account and then released the files to me. Now i see that the site is incomplete and not working... And the seller is asking extra $$ to make it work. And will not tell me how to make it work... That is extortion.
    Is there any way to get a refund from payoneer card? OR do i have to issue a scam refund from my CC Company?

Hey,

Please private message me with the email associated with your Payoneer account so I can look into the matter.