This Is Getting Ridiculous

wait times are terrible..
Come on.. 8 hours and i still have not even gotten first level approval..
im getting tired of this..
get some more people hired if thats what it takes but i can assure you i will not continue to use payoneer to get paid if its going to be this drawn out..
my god..
im so sick of seeing "Payment waiting for approval" i could puke..
what exactly is the deal?
how do you expect to keep people using this service if its going to be this slow?
please explain why it would take this long for first level approval for someone who has made payments to me over and over?
is it a staffing problem? what i really want to know..
Thank you

Comments

  • bigfootsbigfoots Member Posts: 8
    10 hours and counting for first level approval..
    i would like a valid reason as to why?
    then based on the legitimacy of the response i can decide if im scrapping this...
    considering your high rates you already have 1 strike.. and to top it off your slower than molasses in January..
    maybe this is acceptable to others but i sincerely doubt it..
    bigfoots wrote:

    Come on.. 8 hours and i still have not even gotten first level approval..
    im getting tired of this..
    get some more people hired if thats what it takes but i can assure you i will not continue to use payoneer to get paid if its going to be this drawn out..
    my god..
    im so sick of seeing "Payment waiting for approval" i could puke..
    what exactly is the deal?
    how do you expect to keep people using this service if its going to be this slow?
    please explain why it would take this long for first level approval for someone who has made payments to me over and over?
    is it a staffing problem? what i really want to know..
    Thank you
  • Zeeshan ArshadZeeshan Arshad Member Posts: 3
    I agree with this slow processing. From the past 6 months, I've been working with one individual client other than my actual partner (vworker.com) site. However, whenever he makes payment, it takes 1 or sometimes 2 days to get approval and I know how you are feeling with this "payment waiting for approval" word :)

    There should be some quick turn-around to repeated or same payment person.
    Zeeshan Arshad
    International Freelancer | Computer & Web Professional
    International Profile | Official Website
  • bigfootsbigfoots Member Posts: 8
    its unacceptable...
    I can not think of a single business model where high rates and slow service = success.. there is no such business model..because those two things when combined = FAIL.
    I think payoneer is only for for people with no other option..
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    bigfoots wrote:

    Come on.. 8 hours and i still have not even gotten first level approval..
    im getting tired of this..
    get some more people hired if thats what it takes but i can assure you i will not continue to use payoneer to get paid if its going to be this drawn out..
    my god..
    im so sick of seeing "Payment waiting for approval" i could puke..
    what exactly is the deal?
    how do you expect to keep people using this service if its going to be this slow?
    please explain why it would take this long for first level approval for someone who has made payments to me over and over?
    is it a staffing problem? what i really want to know..
    Thank you


    Hey,

    Do you mind private messaging me with the email associated with your Payoneer account so I can look into the matter for you?

    Thanks.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • bigfootsbigfoots Member Posts: 8
    David, I can tell you and the other guy are great support and probably payoneers only saving grace..
    Can you please explain to all of us why it would take this long for first level approval for someone who has made payments over and over??
    I would love to hear the reasoning behind this..



    David wrote:

    Hey,

    Do you mind private messaging me with the email associated with your Payoneer account so I can look into the matter for you?

    Thanks.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    bigfoots wrote:

    David, I can tell you and the other guy are great support and probably payoneers only saving grace..
    Can you please explain to all of us why it would take this long for first level approval for someone who has made payments over and over??
    I would love to hear the reasoning behind this..


    Partner loads process automatically based on the load option chosen by the card holder. Private loads are subject to approval on an individual basis, both on the receiver end and sender.

    What kind of load are you referring to, (partner load, private load, or payment received via the US Payment Service)? If you give me the email associated with your Payoneer account I can look into the specifics for you.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • bigfootsbigfoots Member Posts: 8
    its a private load.
    I live in Iowa, my brother lives in Wisconsin.
    he makes weekly payments to me..
    so why am I waiting a day for him to be approved every single time?

    sorry but this doesn't make any sense..

    We are the same people we were last week and the week before. you don't need a whole day to figure that out each and every week.

    please tell me exactly what the process is for first level approval for a private load..step by step how the process is handled.

















    David wrote:

    Partner loads process automatically based on the load option chosen by the card holder. Private loads are subject to approval on an individual basis, both on the receiver end and sender.

    What kind of load are you referring to, (partner load, private load, or payment received via the US Payment Service)? If you give me the email associated with your Payoneer account I can look into the specifics for you.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    bigfoots wrote:

    its a private load.
    I live in Iowa, my brother lives in Wisconsin.
    he makes weekly payments to me..
    so why am I waiting a day for him to be approved every single time?

    sorry but this doesn't make any sense..

    We are the same people we were last week and the week before. you don't need a whole day to figure that out each and every week.

    please tell me exactly what the process is for first level approval for a private load..step by step how the process is handled.


    Hey,

    I cannot help you and let you know what is going on unless you provide me with the email associated with your account so I can look into your account ac information.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • bigfootsbigfoots Member Posts: 8
    you can help me just by answering my question..
    you seem to be dancing around the question without actually answering it..
    So i will ask again..

    exactly what is the process for first level approval for a private load..step by step how the process is handled?
    I just want you to explain to me why it takes a day for first level approval from someone who has paid me many times..
    its a very simple question.

    is there a legitimate reason other than you dont have staff to approve them quickly?
    be honest..
    I'm struggling to come up with any other reason..





    I want to know
    David wrote:

    Hey,

    Sir I cannot help you and let you know what is going on unless you provide me with the email associated with your account so I can look into your information and see what is going on.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    bigfoots wrote:

    you can help me just by answering my question..
    you seem to be dancing around the question without actually answering it..
    So i will ask again..

    exactly what is the process for first level approval for a private load..step by step how the process is handled?
    I just want you to explain to me why it takes a day for first level approval from someone who has paid me many times..
    its a very simple question.

    is there a legitimate reason other than you dont have staff to approve them quickly?
    be honest..
    I'm struggling to come up with any other reason..





    I want to know


    Hey,

    As I said to you before private loads are subject to approval on an individual basis , both on the receiver end and sender. This includes individual loads.

    I really want to help you with your question but I can only do that if you help me by giving me the email associated with your Payoneer account and letting me look into what is going on.

    If you are not willing to do this, than I am sorry I cannot help you.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • bigfootsbigfoots Member Posts: 8
    THIS IS MY QUESTION...
    I never asked you to look at my acct for anything.. I want to know why it takes a day to approve a private load.
    why?
    thats it..
    please explain..
    I feel like im talking to a wall..



    David wrote:

    Hey,

    As I said to you before private loads are subject to approval on an individual basis , both on the receiver end and sender. This includes individual loads.

    I really want to help you with your question but I can only do that if you help me by giving me the email associated with your Payoneer account and letting me look into what is going on.

    If you are not willing to do this, than I am sorry I cannot help you.
  • bigfootsbigfoots Member Posts: 8
    Well there you go folks, There is no legitimate reason for it to take a day for your load to be "approved"
    support refuses to answer what should be a very simple question.
    I think this speaks volumes..
    If they can not explain their own "approval" system then who can?
    very disappointed..
    2 thumbs down
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    As David mentioned, loading time depends on the type of load in question. To make sure there is no confusion, and to answer your question, following are specific details:

    For Partner Payouts (payments receive from any of our 2,000+ partner and affiliate programs):
    Once the payment is received to your Payoneer account, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. At this time, you can choose your preferred loading option: Standard (loads within 2 business days) or Immediate (loads within 2 hours).

    For Private Loads (payments sent to your account by a private 3rd party)
    Once the payment is made, it is subject to approval by our payment department. There are strict security regulations that we must adhere to, and as such exact processing times depend on a few factors, however this step generally takes a few hours, and up to 1 business day.

    Once approved, funds are loaded to your account within 2 business days.

    As your question has been answered, I am closing this thread. If you have any questions specific to your account, or would like further details on a specific payment/load, please contact us and we'd be more than happy to assist you.
This discussion has been closed.