us payment service has not yet been verified ?

My ticket code is:

LTK12153010032305X

I received this email:

Dear Hicham,

Your ticket code is LTK12153010032305X. Please use this code in any further communication.

We see that you have a pending payment, however your US Payment Service has not yet been verified. We would like to assist you in verifying the service so that the pending payment can be completed and funded to your card.

In order to verify your US Payment Service, please provide us with a full screenshot of your PayPal incoming payments history page. 

In addition, please provide us with invoices of your freelance work or any additional info that may help us establish your line of work.

Please note: You may continue to transfer payments to your US Payment Service; however they may only be loaded to your card once you have verified the service. Once you have completed the one-time verification process, future payments will be funded automatically.

Sincerely,

Ben

I reply with documents (screenshot picture).

but no answers from service.

please  need your help to activate account and receive my payment.

Thanks

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Please allow 1-2 business days for the docs you sent to be reviewed. You will be updated via email.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• yassirartyassirart Member Posts: 2

Thank you Romi,

I just receive my payment.

Thanks

• pilufikapilufika Member Posts: 2

Hi Romi!

I've read I must have an own website, and I must give answers why I wanna use USPS.

If I am an individual person, and I dont have an own website, just I wanna get money from my Paypal account then I cannot use payoneer???

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The US Payment Service is a solution for business related payments, and not the personal transfer of funds. You do not need to own a website, but you do need to show us confirmation/proof that the payments you are receiving are for business related purposes (such as freelancing, affiliate networks, software development, etc). 

As a website link you can provide a link to a profile on a freelance site, or other site where you advertise your services.