Virtual Debit/Credit Card with US Billing Address

A lot of ecommerce websites require a Debit/Credit card with a valid US billing address in order for one to purchase goods from them ( such as Amazon, HULU Plus and so on). I think this is a huge untapped opportunity for you guys.

Can you offer a virtual debit/credit card with a valid US billing address to non-US citizens?

The important thing about this service is that occasionally Amazon might need to verify the US billing address, thus, you guys will have to be able to satisfy Amazon on this by faxing the US billing address ( that is consistently with the US billing address you give to your customers) and other related information and get the account working. 

Truth to be told, there is only one debit card provider which provides this service ( usunlocked.com), but when Amazon asked for the verification of the debit card information from the debit card provider, it just couldn't do so and the accounts were simply being put on hold indefinitely. I got burnt badly when I used this service because I had USD 50 in the debit card and I could no longer utilize the USD 50. So I hope that I can find a better replacement.  

Comments

• TechnicGeekTechnicGeek Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I think according to law only US resident can have card with US billing address...
  • LordXLordX Member Posts: 1
    > @TechnicGeek said:
    > I think according to law only US resident can have card with US billing address...

this is not true, I have US billing address on VISA card and I am not US resident.
    also US bank can add temp US billing address ( for 1 year , year after ask for it again ) on your card if you ask for it, no idea why payoneer card not have this.