Online Account

AnnaAnna Member Posts: 4
Hello,

I make handmade items and selling them on Etsy. I have just today applied for Payoneer Card. My application has been improved and I have been offered to answer several questions to join the Payoneer US Payment Service.
The matter is that I don't know how to answer the question : "Please send us a screenshot of your online account (with your name and account balance) with the company from which you are expecting payments."
I am living in the country where Paypal allows only to send but receive is not allowed. I have to use an intermediary paypal account. Should I just skip this question or how to answer correctly to get the Payoneer US Payment Service.

Thank you!

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Anna,

Welcome to the Payoneer forums!

To answer the question and complete your application for the US Payment Service, you need to provide a screenshot of your PayPal account, showing your name and that it's a valid account (Please do not include any sensitive account information).
  • AnnaAnna Member Posts: 4
    Nissim wrote:

Hi Anna,

Welcome to the Payoneer forums!

To answer the question and complete your application for the US Payment Service, you need to provide a screenshot of your PayPal account, showing your name and that it's a valid account (Please do not include any sensitive account information).

Hi,

Can I open Paypal account with your Payoneer Card? If yes, how to put 2$ to validate the account.

Thank you!
    Anna wrote:

Hi,

Can I open Paypal account with your Payoneer Card? If yes, how to put 2$ to validate the account.

Thank you!

You can use your Payoneer card to verify a PayPal account, as they do allow adding a debit card. Just make sure the Payoneer card is active and preloaded with funds, so the verification charge made by PayPal goes through.
    Nissim wrote:

You can use your Payoneer card to verify a PayPal account, as they do allow adding a debit card. Just make sure the Payoneer card is active and preloaded with funds, so the verification charge made by PayPal goes through.

How can I preload funds to my Payoneer account?
    edited April 2012
    Anna wrote:

How can I preload funds to my Payoneer account?

I am living in Ukraine, Europe. Which ways are available to me to load money to my Payoneer account?
    You can receive payments from your account with any of our partner and affiliate programs, or receive transfers via the US Payment Service once approved.