Maximum Private Load

kappa84kappa84 Member Posts: 3
Hi there, I have received 4 payments from the partner account I have applied with. I was wondering 2 things:
1. how long does it takes for a private load? (someone loaded to my card money yesterday and it will take one more day - isn't the load instant?)
2. I read here http://community.payoneer.com/topic/238-you-have-reached-your-maximum-load-to-00/ that once you get 1+ payment from partner account there will not be any limits on loading ( I quote Nissim "Our payment department may require that your account receive at least (1) partner payment (payment from the partner account you applied with) before approving any private loads. Otherwise, there is a $1,000.00 daily private load limit.")

Looking forward for your help guys! :)

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    kappa84 wrote:

Hi there, I have received 4 payments from the partner account I have applied with. I was wondering 2 things:
    1. how long does it takes for a private load? (someone loaded to my card money yesterday and it will take one more day - isn't the load instant?)
    2. I read here http://community.payoneer.com/topic/238-you-have-reached-your-maximum-load-to-00/ that once you get 1+ payment from partner account there will not be any limits on loading ( I quote Nissim "Our payment department may require that your account receive at least (1) partner payment (payment from the partner account you applied with) before approving any private loads. Otherwise, there is a $1,000.00 daily private load limit.")

Looking forward for your help guys! :)

Hey,

Thanks for visiting our forum.

Once a private load is approved, funds are loaded to your account within 2 business days.

Generally there is a loading limit of $1,000 per day but we reserve the right to set limitations aside from that amount.

• kappa84kappa84 Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2012
    Many thanks David!

Is there anything I could do to increase those limits? :)

Regards!
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    kappa84 wrote:

Many thanks David!

Is there anything I could do to increase those limits? :)

Regards!

Hey,

At this time $1000 USD is the maximum.

• kappa84kappa84 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks David. Thread can be closed. :)