Payment waiting for approval - Interesting reason

Hi there,

My payment id:  8452307 

Reason, i have made payments from few paypal adresses.

What do i have to do on this matter, i have given the information.

Awaiting support. Thank you

Comments

• iTarekiTarek VIP Member Posts: 323 ✭✭

Hello, 

do you mean that you withdrawal your money from paypal to your card by USPS and the money now in Pending balance in your card?

طـــارق حـــمـــادي (iTarek)

مـــدون تـــقـــنـــي مـــتـــخـــصـــص فـــي أجـــهـــزة الآي يــو آس

مـــؤســـس مـــوقـــع ســـلـــة الأربـــاح، مـــهـــتـــم بـــكـــل مـــا هـــو خـــاص بـــالـــتـــقـــنـــيـــة وبـــالـــتـــجـــارة الإلـــكـــتـــرونـــيـــة والـــبـــنـــوك.

ســـلـــة الأربـــاح هـــو أول مـــوقـــع يـــخـــتـــص بـــكـــل مـــا يـــدور فـــي فـــلـــك أجـــهـــزة الآي يـــو آس والـــربـــح مـــنـــها ومـــخـــتـــص بـــالـــبـــنـــوك الإلـــكـــتـــرونـــيـــة وأســـرارهـــا

————————————————————————————

يـــمـــكـــنـــكـــم الـــتـــواصـــل مـــعـــي عـــبـــر حـــســـابـــي فـــي الـــفـــيـــســـبـــوك،

تـــويـــتـــر، أو جـــوجـــل بـــلـــس

————————————————————————————

ولـــلـــمـــزيـــد مـــن الـــمـــعـــلـــومـــات حـــول مـــوقـــع ســـلـــة الأربـــاح؛ يـــمـــكـــنـــكـــم

زيـــارة الـــمـــوقـــع الـــرســـمـــي، صـــفــــحـــتـــنـــا عـــلـــى الـــفـــيـــســـبـــوك، 

صـــفـــحـــتـــنـــا عـــلـــى تـــويـــتـــر، أو صـــفـــحـــتـــنـــا عـــلـــى جـــوجـــل بـــلـــس.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I see that we cannot provide you with the US Payment Service. Please note that you can continue to use the card to receive partner payments.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• FrostinheartFrostinheart Member Posts: 2
    Romi wrote on November 17 2013, 12:41 PM: »

Hi,

I see that we cannot provide you with the US Payment Service. Please note that you can continue to use the card to receive partner payments.

When does the payment get refunded to paypal?

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Once we send it back you should see it within 7 business days. You should also be informed about this via email (When we return it).

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter