Wire Transfer From Payoneer Account To Bank?

isstevenissteven Posts: 12Member
Hello,

Excuse me, but I just saw "wire transfer" from Payoneer account to bank account in some topic, is this service available now? I can't find it in any FAQ. What's the fees for this service?

Thank you.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    issteven wrote:

Hello,

Excuse me, but I just saw "wire transfer" from Payoneer account to bank account in some topic, is this service available now? I can't find it in any FAQ. What's the fees for this service?

Thank you.

Hey,

If you are referring to card-to-bank withdrawals, it is a service offered by participating partner/affiliate programs. The service is available only to US residents, and is compatible only with US bank accounts.

We have recently announced a local bank transfer service, as you can read in this article about us on TechCrunch. That service is also available with participating partner/affiliate programs and with certain countries. We are slowly rolling out compatibility with additional countries worldwide.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • isstevenissteven Posts: 12Member
    Thanks for your reply. So basically it requires the partner to support card-to-bank withdrawal?
  • MecherguiMechergui Posts: 20Member ✭✭
    what partner to support card-to-bank withdrawal?
    can you give us the list of partner that provide this service??
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi guys,

We can't really give out this information because we have over 1,400 partners and we don't know off the top of our heads who supports it. We can usually do the opposite - if you ask us if a specific partner supports a specific feature, we can look it up.
    Talia
  • ZitrOZitrO Posts: 1Member
    Hi there,

Thanks for your previous replies.

According to your last post, I'd like to ask if this option is present for these partners which I have business with: oDesk, AWEmpire, Streamates and Friendfinder.

Kindest regards,

ZitrO
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    ZitrO wrote:

Hi there,

Thanks for your previous replies.

According to your last post, I'd like to ask if this option is present for these partners which I have business with: oDesk, AWEmpire, Streamates and Friendfinder.

Kindest regards,

ZitrO

Hey,

I looked into those partners and none of them currently offer card-to-bank transfers.

Feel free to ask any further questions you might have.

Thanks.