Linking Two Accounts (Odesk And Elance)

Hey folks,

I've asked about linking two accounts here already: http://community.payoneer.com/topic/1118-merging-accounts-odesk-elance/. In the meanwhile I've basically done as instructed - created the account for Elance, I've been verified and had my card delivered and activated, funded the second account.

Then I contacted the support for the account merge, and I received a "we're looking into it, you'll be passed over to the security dept" reply, along with my ticket number: LTK529016270786X.

That was about two weeks ago, and I haven't heard a beep since.

Could somebody please update me on the situation?

Thanks,
Ivan

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

I've asked about linking two accounts here already: http://community.payoneer.com/topic/1118-merging-accounts-odesk-elance/. In the meanwhile I've basically done as instructed - created the account for Elance, I've been verified and had my card delivered and activated, funded the second account.

Then I contacted the support for the account merge, and I received a "we're looking into it, you'll be passed over to the security dept" reply, along with my ticket number: LTK529016270786X.

That was about two weeks ago, and I haven't heard a beep since.

Could somebody please update me on the situation?

Thanks,
    Ivan

Hey,

I have escalated your ticket to a manager and you should be hearing from them soon.

Thank you for your patience.

• Ivan StojicIvan Stojic Member Posts: 7
    David,

thanks for the prompt reply!

Much obliged,
    Ivan
  • schiavoneschiavone Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

I contacted the support for the account merge (oDesk and Elance), my unique ticket number: LTK529017001828X

Can you look through and tell me status.

Thanks.

Dmytro
    schiavone wrote:

Hi,

I contacted the support for the account merge (oDesk and Elance), my unique ticket number: LTK529017001828X

Can you look through and tell me status.

Thanks.

Dmytro

Hey,

I have forwarded your ticket to a customer support manager, they will respond to your ticket.

Hey,

I still don't have a complete solution for this issue. From what I can see in the my account interface, my older account was closed (and I suppose that the old Payoneer card was terminated as well), and the Odesk and Elance accounts were merged to the new Payoneer account/card. However, I'm still missing the US payment service / Virtual-Bank-Account service from my old bank. I have asked support to tell me what's going on with that, but I got no reply.

Please check into this - I'd need that bank account service. That's why I paid for the membership in the program.

Thanks,
    Ivan

Hey,

I still don't have a complete solution for this issue. From what I can see in the my account interface, my older account was closed (and I suppose that the old Payoneer card was terminated as well), and the Odesk and Elance accounts were merged to the new Payoneer account/card. However, I'm still missing the US payment service / Virtual-Bank-Account service from my old bank. I have asked support to tell me what's going on with that, but I got no reply.

Please check into this - I'd need that bank account service. That's why I paid for the membership in the program.

Thanks,
    Ivan

Hello,

I looked into this and now your US Payment Service number has been transferred to your new account, I am send you a PM with further details.

Thanks David!