Lost 1181 USD with my payoneer account...HELP PLEASE!

ravenvoxravenvox Member Posts: 16 ✭✭

Normaly I use payoneer all over the world without problem (Thailand, spain, Morocco). Everything started when I used my payoneer account in an ATM in Brasil (Sao Paulo) I've withdrawed 785,48 USD and nothing came from the ATM, the day after I check my account and find that it was debited!! Than after that someone started using my card in Rio de janiero but just small amounts.
I asked that my card get bloked with the option of getting my US payement(amazon, clickbank), the support told me that it was okey. Until now I have normaly recieved 3 payements 2 from clickbank and one from amazon (total amount 369 USD) but still NOTHING on my account, my ballance is $0.57. So now i'm really bloked!!! I can't ask for a new card shipped with DHL as I have no founds, and Amazon, clickbank are sending me payement that i don't recieve!!!
I just sent and email with the dispute form, my ID, my passeport, and all those details. Please HELP i'm quit desperate, until now I lost 1181 USD with my payoneer account, and my online little business is falling down as I have no money to invest...
Ticket number Ticket# LTK1215309932322X)
Please check out my situation as soon as possible. As I have other payements coming to my payoneer and I really don't know what to do as until now 3 payements was sent the 10/30/2013 and I recieved nothing.

Comments

• bjosh123bjosh123 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

Oh my god! I hope Payoneer can resolve this issue. 

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi ravenvox - I'm really sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

I see that your ticket is being handled as we speak and I assure you we will do our best to resolve this and make sure you don't lost any money. 

Please follow our instructions and requests in emails so we can help you out ASAP.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• ravenvoxravenvox Member Posts: 16 ✭✭

Thank you Romi, Until now I had no feedback. And I see on my blocked account that the person In rio is still using my blocked card he had

ATM Withdrawal Decline and ATM PIN Balance Inquiry I think he's checking if I get some money in my account so he can use it. But how comes that he still can use my card? I'm really getting lost with this payoneer card probleme... I lost $1181, I can't recieve my US payements, someone is still using my blocked card...PLEASE HELP...

Hi,

I see that our support department is currently helping you with this matter and has asked for information and confirmation of details. Please reply to that email and they will continue to assist you, hopefully this will be resolved ASAP.

Romi

Romi wrote on November 21 2013, 12:50 PM: »

Hi,

I see that our support department is currently helping you with this matter and has asked for information and confirmation of details. Please reply to that email and they will continue to assist you, hopefully this will be resolved ASAP.

Thanks a lot Romy I appreciate your help! Yes it's in progress, I didn't lose my Amazon and clickbank incomes they will be transfered to my new card normaly. I just sent email with all the requested details, I hope this issue get solved and I get a new card and the lost money.

Great - I'm happy to hear this has progressed and you're being helped. Your details will be reviewed and we will do our best to resolve this ASAP.

Romi

I got an email regarding the time that the chargeback would take but still nothing regarding my new Card DHL shippement, I sent email and still no answer, and i'm today getting some new payements (amazon/ClickBank) and need urgently my card to pay my providers. Do you think it take very long time to start the process of getting the new card be shipped via DHL? It's really urgent as all my online business is blocked...

Dear ROMI, I think that the support are not taking seriously my case at all. I received an email saying that I didn't lose my Amazon/CB payements (Total + $542 by now as I normaly have recieved now payements)

21 NOVEMBER I received this from the support:

Dear Adil,

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that we can order a new card via DHL for you, even though you don't have available balance at this moment. Once a new card is ordered for you, you will also receive the missing payments from Clickbank and Amazon. We apologize for the misinformation in the previous email, since you can only receive payments from official partners when card is blocked, not through US Payment Service. After the funds will be loaded on your account, you will be charged USD 60,00 to for the DHL shipping fee.

Sent by Theresa

29 NOVEMBER I recieve this:

Reference number: LTK1215309932322X

Subject: RE:

Dear Adil,

Thank you for your email.

In order for your card to be shipped via DHL, you need to first have funds available in your account to cover the shipping cost of $60.

You can load money to your account by receiving payments from any of our official partners. Once you have received a payout please contact us and we will be happy to assist you in ordering a new card.

Sincerely,

sent by Dylan

Until now Amazon sent me :
    $264.12 (Sent 30 Oct)
    $146.79 (Sent today 30 Nov)

Clickbank sent me:
    87,89 USD (sent 30 oct)
    44,09 USD (Sent 20 nov)

TOTAL: $542

I think it's more than $60 that I need to get my card shipped via DHL!!!!!!!!

ROMI PLEAAAAASE HELP!!!!! Please as you are in the office take a look to my case, as I think that nobody's carring by now they just sent me emails with different messages, and I feel like losing time and money day after day with my payooner account....PLEASE HELP i'm lost!!!!

Hi,

I'm really very sorry for this confusion!

I totally understand that you're a bit lost at what to do.

You should receive an email clarifying everything and letting you know what we need next. Sorry again for the confusion.

Romi

Just a little update, as I know that it can help all the persons that face such an issue. I've got all my lost payements loaded on my new card today account, and the new card is shipped via DHL i'll get it normaly by tomorrow. I want to thank Payoneer support for effort they have made to help me solving this. Now All I have to do is to wait for the lost amounts in brasil we'll see how this dispute will go, I get an answer in 90 days.
    Once again thanks to the support for their efforts :)

Great to hear! Hopefully everything will be resolved soon. Glad we could help :)

Romi