Squareup Problems

I tried to get in touch with support for a lot of times regarding squareup .Squareup can not be used with Payoneer US bank account ... tried to verify the bank account for few times and they said : the deposit of $0.49 can not be withdrawn from the bank account. Also someone from support just confirmed today by email that from the US payment account , money can not be withdrawn . So i'm wondering how the US payoneer bank account can be used with Squareup ? Because they require to verify the bank account with them before they send the payments. Also how Squareup is in the approved senders list if the US payment account can not be used with them ? I have money in my squareup account and now I cant withdraw because of the wrong infos that are posted on forum and website.

Someone from support team just try yourself to verify an US payment account with squareup .... is not working . The only way to have it verified is to have at least $0.5 into the us payments account. I had various amounts from $10 to $700 and it was impossible to verify it.

Thanks,

Cosmin

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Squareup is on our white list - there should be no problem adding  your USPS details to withdraw payments from there.

If you're having issues verifying your USPS details even though you have funds on Payoneer, I suggest you contact Squareup directly.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• theoharitheohari Member Posts: 6

i talked with them for a lot of times .... if you check the community forum you'll see that i am not the only one who have the same problem. the idea is simple .... they can deposit to the us payments account but they cant withdraw. since the account is offered by payoneer , the problem is not on squareup side ....

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Oh, 

I see the problem now.

The issue is that using the USPS you can only withdraw funds from US companies - you cannot send money from the USPS account or pay with those bank details, only with the Payoneer card. This is a regulation issue and something must have changed on their side. We cannot change the way the USPS works (only withdrawal, no sending money).

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• theoharitheohari Member Posts: 6

i know that ... this is why i posted here and said is almost impossible to work with square now ... i'm wondering if is working to receive money from them by the money request form