cant send support ticket

lukasbystrilukasbystri Member Posts: 2
edited November 2013 in Ask The Community

i cant send support ticket it still show me some error:

Which program/partner are you with?*  

Country*:

but when i put my country and program/partner , after send email show eror, and this two fields are empty again and ticket isnt send 

Comments

• KaydenKayden Member Posts: 1

Same here, tried a random country, random partner program - still didn't work.

(Also, it's been like this since at least summer - the pop-up box that opens to message support doesnt have a scroll bar (can't scroll it with my mouse) so I always have to use arrow keys or tab key to get to the text boxes that are lower in the popup (but maybe this is just on Firefox.))

• EugeneGEugeneG Member Posts: 1

I have the same issue. Changing language to Russian doesn't help, just adds another error ("support ticket size is limited by 1000 characters" or something like this). Also even when I select English language, it still shows Russian lists of categories and subjects.

• Freddy63Freddy63 Member Posts: 1

Contact us page is not working. There is something wrong with Partner and Country fields. Please fix it.

Thanks!

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone - we apologize for the inconvenience!

We simply experienced a small technical difficulty with the email form yesterday - but it's all fixed now and should work perfectly. :)

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter