Bad Customer Support Experience

filip_pinefilip_pine Posts: 23Member ✭✭
edited November 2013 in Ask The Community

Hello, even if i didn´t want to do this, i have to solved this, because it´s annoying and is getting frustrating...

I´m very happy with Payoneer Website and all these stuff´s but when it comes to Customer Support, this is the worst...

My case was simple, i ask Payonner to remove / release some of the account that i have associated with my Payoneer Card because those belongs to my girlfriend and she was receiving her payments on my Card cuz she didn´t have one.

Recently, she has applied and was approved for a Payoneer Card, later she receive her Card ( activate it, pay the annual fee´s )  and now she want´s to link her Own Card to those Payoneer Partners. Me also, i don´t need anymore those account on my card, as they belong, like i said to my girlfriend.

Ok, i contact Customer Support about this, they send me back reply asking me to explain the reasons why i want to relese those accounts, i explain them the reasons, they again reply to attach screenshot with the new ownership that i want to link to those Websites , i send them screenshot´s ( some of the websites have an in-house tool that let you reset Payment method manually ) we manage to reset Payoneer on those websites and she register her Own card, but on my card the old account remains. 

I Send them emails again , but they never reply, i also call Payoneer by Phone from Romania to USA, a guy assist me ( don´t want to give names ) by the way, he was tell me that he would forward the question to the proper department, cuz he only offer Customer Support. 

I completly understand, i guess the question was forwarded to the proper department, but they didn´t bother to read it, cuz i never got back an email or anything. This is getting frustrating, because i no longer need those accounts on my Card, and also is getting frustrating for my girlfriend, because she can´t register her new Card....

If i would knew that Custommer Support is like that...  :((((

they  reply back, but i think they didn´t even read the previous emails, cuz all the replies that i got looks the same, asking to provide the same information that i have already provided 3 times before...

I really hope this situation to be solved soon... and the accounts that i dont´need them anymore on my Card to be released in order for my girlfriend to manage register her own card.

Thank you

Best Regards

PS : Romi, Nissim or anything else, i would kindly appreciate a little help here. Thank you guys !

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Filip,

I'm really sorry to hear about this experience you had with our support department.

I would love to look into this and see what I can do - please email me directly at [email protected] with any other details you have (ticket numbers from support, your email address on Payoneer etc) and I will do my best to help.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• filip_pinefilip_pine Posts: 23Member ✭✭
    edited November 2013

Thank you Romi, finally, after such a long time they replied to me, my girlfriend was able to register her Payoneer card on those websites that she couldn´t register earlier, it seems that they release the accounts in order for my girlfriend to be able register her own Card.

Once again, Payoneer is an awesome service, but it seems that people from Customer Department sometimes have bad day´s or whatever, cuz i don´t explain why it took soo loooong  for this to be solved and why i was keep getting back ,, automatic ´´ reply to my emails...

Once again, thank you for your reply Romi and appreciatte the effort, but we manage to register my girlfriend Card.

Thank you Payoneer and thank you for the guy that assist me at Customer Support, i´m thankfully to him cuz he was doing the best to solve this for me. Thumbs Up Man :D !

Best Regards

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Filip,

First of all I'm glad to hear this has been resolved and you got what you wanted in the first place.

Regarding the service and support - I'm sorry again for any delay or inconvenience - sometimes automatic replies are sent simply because the matter is being looked at by several departments and this process takes a bit of time. We always strive to better our support and reply to inquiries and problems faster.

I'm glad that you were happy with customer support - if you'd be able to PM me the representative's name I could pass on the feedback to support.

Romi

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

This discussion has been closed.