How To SignUp for Global Bank Transfer Service.

TabishTabish Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
edited November 2013 in Ask The Community

Kindly please guide me how to signup for Global Bank Transfer Service. I already have a Payoneer Master Card. How to Signup to GBT or Withdraw my funds to my local bank account in Pakistan. Kindly guide me.

Regards,

Tabish Naqvi

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi Tabish,

The GBT service is available through select partners - if you're working for a partner that has the service available, please choose the GBT as your method of payment. Please note, you cannot have both the GBT service and the Payoneer card for the same partner.

If you're not working with a partner with GBT, the only option to withdraw funds from your Payoneer account/card to a local bank account is if you have a balance of at least $20,000.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Does Paypal has this service available?

• Romi, In your  http://www.payoneer.com/WithdrawToBank.aspx page there is no information about a minimum $20.000 dollars balance to be able to withdraw money to your local account. It only says that it is available in around 200 countries and 50 currencies... Is this false advertising then ?  If not can you answer: 

In what countries is this service available?

Can you provide the instructions ?

Do I need to have money in the account to have the option available?

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated! ;)

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

PayPal is not our partner and so cannot have this service available.

Regarding the service - you must differentiate between the Global Bank Transfer that is done through partners and the bank transfer done from Card to Bank.

The GBT service is available with select partners and works in over 200 countries and 50 currencies.

If you're not working for a partner that offers this service the other option that you have to withdraw to a bank account is by transferring money from your card to your local bank account. This option is open only once you have at least $20,000 in your card balance, as I've said. 

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter