Seems I've Stopped Getting Emails From Payoneer

k.bournk.bourn Member Posts: 2
no aknowledge notification from the Contact Us form
Several days ago (April, 9) I posted an inqury regarding possibility of getting an official account statement letter (similar to what was discussed here: http://community.payoneer.com/topic/692-account-statement-bank-statement/). It was assigned LTK529016625202X ticket number, but, alas, I didn't get any response since that time. For the obvious reasons I sent another message regarding the previous ticket status on April, 12, but this time I didn't even get an acknowledgement message. I'm absolutely sure responses are not in Junk/Spam folders, as I've searched spam folder and then even read thoroughly all emails marked as spam since April, 9.

Taking into account the fact confirmation messages are sent automatically, I believe that for some technical reason reason your responses never got to my mail server. Putting the question of resolving that problem aside (although, it seems to be rather persistent, as the starter of the forum thread I've mentioned above seemed to experience exactly the same problem), I would like to ask about the status of the original ticket (LTK529016625202X).

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I've forwarded your request to a customer support supervisor, who will be able to assist you in receiving an official statement.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
    We will be able to provide you with both an electronic and hard copy, however there are shipping/handling fees involved.

I've spoken to a customer support supervisor, who will be replying with further details shortly.
  • k.bournk.bourn Member Posts: 2
    Thank you very much for your help!
    k.bourn wrote:

Thank you very much for your help!

Happy to help!