Card renewal still pending

Hello.

I have requested for a card renewal on April/May 2013 (I can't remember exactly) since my current card expired on June 2013. But my application status is still pending for review or approval. This is my second card renewal, by the way.

As far as I can remember, I received an approval email regarding the card renewal request. But unfortunately, I have deleted it since I was sure that everything is all right. So I don't know if there is a card renewal reference number or something.

I would like to know when will my card be actually approved, please.

My ticket number is LTK12153010119757X.

Thank you.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

Hi, I see that this ticket number is from yesterday. Please note that it may take 1-2 business days to receive a reply. 

I don't see that you've requested a new card. I suggest you contact us via live chat or phone call for a more immediate response.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• jaelanicujaelanicu Member Posts: 2

Yes, it was a new ticket, and I have received a reply. I will continue my discussion with the customer support regarding this matter. Thank you.

I did received a mail notification that my card is about to expire, and I did requested for a renewal. In my Payoneer account, after logged in, the card selection do show three entries. The first one is my initial card, the second is my current card (renewed). Both are already expired. The third one is the pending renewed card, which shows as "XXXX-0". So, I'm pretty sure Payoneer already acknowlegde my card renewal request. Or at least, the website. A glitch, perhaps?