Adding us payment service account to payza account

Hey payoneer ,

I just got a question

I live in Egypt and I have a Payza account , I wanted to add my US payment service account to payza but I wanted to be sure first whether the funds will be sent to payoneer account or not , knowing that I found an option in Payza that enables me to change bank account country to make it United States instead of Egypt and when I do this it gives me the spaces to add the account number and routing number , so before I do any procedure I wanted to ensure if this  will work or not , and thank you .

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Please note that we do not work with Payza. However, you may use the USPS for many other US companies (PayPal, Skrill, Etsy and more).

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• AhmedS91AhmedS91 Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2013

thank you for replying Romi ,

but if I added the us payment service details to Payza accout , the balance of Payza account will be funded to Payoneer account ?

because paypal doesn't support the whole services in my country , it's just to send payments not receiving

Hi,

No - you won't be able to receive payments from Payza. We will not approve them.

Romi

• iwanaiwana Member Posts: 4

Dear Romi, 

the US Payment will now accept payments from ANY US Company?

i will wait for your answer. 

i received this mail:

Thank you for choosing Payoneer’s US Payment Service! 
    We are always working to improve the service, and are excited to let you know that you can now receive payments from any US company

To provide you with this improved service, we have assigned you a new US account and routing number, which you can view by signing in to your Payoneer Account and selecting “US Payment Profile” from the “Receive Money” menu. 

You can continue to receive payments from PayPal using your previous US account and routing number. For important information regarding this update and additional FAQs, please take a moment to read the official post on our community forum

• iwanaiwana Member Posts: 4

Romi, 

i can not add my account to www.gumroad.com my account number has more than 10 digits.

how can i add my account?

Hi iwana-

We have indeed updated our US Payment Service to allow payments from any US companies (of course, complying with our full list of regulation, terms and conditions). You can read about the update here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/12006-official-faqs-for-the-us-payment-service-update/

Gumroad is fine for USPS - could you please PM me with details (since this is account specific to you and it's better we discuss it privately)?

Romi