Private loads are not supported for this card - again

Hi,

A few months ago I had a problem "Private loads are not supported for this card". Then problem was resolved by the payment through  oDesk. 

11/07/2013 - I received another payment through odesk, but yesterday my client again could not pay me via private transfer - "Private loads are not supported for this card" error again. Help me please. 

Thanks.

Ihor Demkiv.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

It seems that your payment from oDesk has not reached the minimum threshold of activity that we require before allowing private loads for an account. Please continue receiving partner/USPS payments  and try again.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• IhorDemkivIhorDemkiv Member Posts: 3

Hi Romi,

Thank you for your answer.

Please tell me what is current minimum?

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

This is an internal number that really keeps changing and is very dynamic. I do not know an exact figure since I do not decide what it is. Receive more payments from oDesk and the option should re-open.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• IhorDemkivIhorDemkiv Member Posts: 3

OK. Thank you.

• nsolopnsolop Member Posts: 6

Hi IhorDemkiv from my personal experience you will need to receive more payments from any of the associates. Had the same problem with the service working one day and not the other. 

Think that the best way to keep the service enabled is to keep a constant stream of transfers.

Here you have a link of what I did to solve the problem http://nicolassolop.com/solved-private-loads-not-supported-for-this-card/.

Hope this helps you.

Nicolás