Bank ATM Transfer and dispute

abgujjarabgujjar Member Posts: 6

Hello,

I had to file a dispute on not being able to receive money from ATM but online account shows a transaction of 63$.I have conatct with local bank and they asked me to contact with you to file a dispute.

so i have submite adipute form for past week but no reply plz respond to my ticket.

MY Reference number: LTK12153010081940X

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay - the relevant department is reviewing the information and you should be contacted by tomorrow with an update.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• abgujjarabgujjar Member Posts: 6

Hi,

Thanks. I have received pdf file of charge back form.but where to send scanned files of filled form.

You need to reply with the filled form to the email we sent you, or simply contact customer support using the ticket number you received for your inquiry.

Romi

Hi,

How are you my friend.

I have sent filled form to customer support. Please can you tell me the status of my dispute are how much time will it take for chrage back. Thanks.

My Reference number: LTK12153010081940X

Hi,

I see this ticket - we replied to you but your email blocked our message.

"The fastest way of resolving ATM transaction issues is by contacting the bank or the ATM operator. Please contact them as a first step. If the bank or the ATM owner advises you to contact Payoneer, please complete the Cardholder Statement of Dispute (Click here to view and print the dispute form).

Please read the dispute instructions carefully and reply to this email with a scan of all supporting documents or fax them to 1-347-438-3365."

We did not receive a form from you. Please check your email settings and make sure you can send and receive emails from us.

Romi

I'm sorry -  I checked again. It seems the email you sent was too large and we couldn't receive it.

Please resend a smaller file to this ticket and let me know when you do (under 10 MB)

Romi

Ok first time i have agian sent you with same size. but after your reply i have sent you mail with under 10MB file size. Please check is that ok.

Hi,

We received all the files now! :)

I see you sent this over on Friday - please allow up to 5 business days for us to get back to you. This obviously needs to be reviewed etc.

Romi

Hi,

I have waited for one week but still not get my money back. plaese what is the status of my dispute.

My Reference number: LTK12153010081940X

Hi,

Please note that disputes/chargeback can take up to 90 business days to be investigated, checked and resolved.

I've forwarded a message to the relevant department to look into this and you should be contacted within 1-2 business days.

Romi

• herizoherizo Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Hi,
    Simple curiosity , i have a problem with ATM and i'm at first step (will go to the bank tomorrow morning) but if it is not enought i see "Please read dispute instruction carefully" , same answer as live chat support . Also , seems like there is a dispute form. 
    But strangely i don't see anything than a couple of lines on the help documentation. Nothing to read carefully except "first step contact the ATM bank ..".

Is there something can do if the first step fail? (i mean i go to the bank with transactions data and request them to give my money). 

thanks