Question about my pending payment from Amazon

Hello!

I really hope that someone could help me here. I've tired to waste time in chats with the operators and receiving useless e-mails from the Payoneer Support team during 2 weeks!

On the 12th of November Amazon.com Inc. disbursed to my Payoneer account $5978.91 (ID: 8442823). And Payoneer has just cancelled the transaction, because the partner (Amazon.com) 'is not supported for the US Payment service' (it was wrote in the mail LTK12153010023608X). That's nonsense, cos Amazon is in the list of approved senders: http://account.payoneer.com/en-us/uspaymentservice.aspx

But the problem is much deeper - I've contacted with Amazon about the cancelled funds. Here is their answer:

'The typical bank processing period of 3 to 5 business days has passed, and Amazon has not received any indication of failure for this disbursement. '
So, that means the payment was accepted by Payoneer, but didn't appear on my account and wasn't sent back to Amazon.
Payoneer says they cancelled the payment, Amazon says, they didn't. I want to know where is my funds now! 
Regards,
Olga.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

Hi Olga,

I'm sorry for the slight confusion - I see that you have USPS enabled for Amazon payments and the payment in question (8442823) has just been loaded. You should see it in your balance in a few hours.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Olga ChernovaOlga Chernova Member Posts: 4

Hi, Romi!

Yes, the funds are loaded, the problem is solved! Thank you very much! I really appreciate your help!!!

Regards,

Olga.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

Ok that's great! Happy to help :)

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

This discussion has been closed.