I'd love payoneer work to with salonswipe and buyright

Hi !
I need you add list companay below to sender approval list :
1 > BUYRIGHT MC AUTOMATIED PAYMENTED ---- http://buyrgiht.com
2 > SALONSWIPE, INC
http://salonswipe.com

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

What exactly would these companies pay you for? What work or services? It seems that one is a credit card processor and the other a prepaid card, which isn't the purpose of the USPS.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• duysonduyson Posts: 8Member
    Buyright : I is affiliate they pay money through transfer money AHC
    Salonwipe : i have salon and working for they . They pay miney through bank account , AHC .
    It's active form as squareup inc .

Hi Duyson,

I see.

Have you seen our USPS update? You can read all about it here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/12006-official-faqs-for-the-us-payment-service-update/

Basically if these are affiliate networks that pay for services which comply with our terms and conditions, and pay via direct US ACH transfer, you can receive payments from them. Check out the topic and it'll clear up exactly what to do.

Romi

Romi wrote on December 1 2013, 1:54 PM: »

Hi Duyson,

I see.

Have you seen our USPS update? You can read all about it here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/12006-official-faqs-for-the-us-payment-service-update/

Basically if these are affiliate networks that pay for services which comply with our terms and conditions, and pay via direct US ACH transfer, you can receive payments from them. Check out the topic and it'll clear up exactly what to do.

I really readed USPS update for you . But i have payment through US ACH transfer from buyright again but it's deince .

You can help me why ?? I have contact supporter and they said it not have whitelist so transaction denice .

Please me help or add two site to whitelist ...

Hi,

I see that we've asked for some information regarding your Salonswipe account so we can approve your pending payment.

Regarding Buyright - our system rejected the payment but we are looking into it internally to see what we can do.

Please wait until we get back to you regarding this payment.

Romi

Romi wrote on December 2 2013, 10:05 AM: »

Hi,

I see that we've asked for some information regarding your Salonswipe account so we can approve your pending payment.
    Regarding Buyright - our system rejected the payment but we are looking into it internally to see what we can do.
    Please wait until we get back to you regarding this payment.

Romi : thanks you support .
    So i wil received all payment for salonswipe next time ?

Hi,

I see that after reviewing the details you provided, we were unfortunately unable to approve your application for the US Payment Service.

I'm sorry and please remember you can continue receiving partner payments regularly.

Romi

Romi wrote on December 3 2013, 9:05 AM: »

Hi,

I see that after reviewing the details you provided, we were unfortunately unable to approve your application for the US Payment Service.

I'm sorry and please remember you can continue receiving partner payments regularly.

I received messeges said Virtual Bank Account Service Deactivated .

Please help me why it deactivated ?? I've done nothing wrong

I do not know - this is something that another department decides upon.

Your USPS was disabled for internal and undisclosed reasons, we cannot approve it.

Romi