Four Days For A Payoneer To Payoneer Transfer?

Why does it take for 4 DAYS to transfer ??? And it cost more than
I had a Payoneer member transfer funds to my Payoneer account. It's taking FOUR (4) Days to complete the transfer. It's expensive. We tried it out versus Paypal to get an idea of the time it would. The FAQ of Payoneer states 2 hours. See graphic attached. What happened with TWO (2) Hours as stated in FAQ???? This service needs to improve!!!

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    payupguy wrote:

I had a Payoneer member transfer funds to my Payoneer account. It's taking FOUR (4) Days to complete the transfer. It's expensive. We tried it out versus Paypal to get an idea of the time it would. The FAQ of Payoneer states 2 hours. See graphic attached. What happened with TWO (2) Hours as stated in FAQ???? This service needs to improve!!!

Card to card transfers take up to 2 hours (normally within minutes) to process, however it sounds like you may be referring to private loads which can take up to 2 business days to load once approved.

If you'd like to PM me the payment ID number, I'd be more than happy to look into the status of the load.
  • payupguypayupguy Member Posts: 6
    Nissim wrote:

Card to card transfers take up to 2 hours (normally within minutes) to process, however it sounds like you may be referring to private loads which can take up to 2 business days to load once approved.

If you'd like to PM me the payment ID number, I'd be more than happy to look into the status of the load.

I sent it via PM. The sender is a Payoneer member just like me and sent from a Payoneer account just like me.
    Thanks, replied.
    Thanks Got it. Not happy with the reply... But I just won't use this service for transfers in the future. Makes little sense versus Paypal to be honest. Expensive and takes about 47.999 hours longer than Paypal.
    payupguy wrote:

Thanks Got it. Not happy with the reply... But I just won't use this service for transfers in the future. Makes little sense versus Paypal to be honest. Expensive and takes about 47.999 hours longer than Paypal.

I do understand your frustration. Our card to card transfer service is free of charge and allows you to receive payments within minutes, however unfortunately it is not available for your account. As I mentioned, feel free to contact your program and request that they enable it.

It may be beneficial in your specific situation for you to use an alternative solution for peer to peer transfers, and I do apologize for any confusion.
    Nissim wrote:

I do understand your frustration. Our card to card transfer service is free of charge and allows you to receive payments within minutes, however unfortunately it is not available for your account. As I mentioned, feel free to contact your program and request that they enable it.

It may be beneficial in your specific situation for you to use an alternative solution for peer to peer transfers, and I do apologize for any confusion.

Well, the site FAQ section is MISLEADING with information related to transfer... That's where the confusion starts.
    If the FAQs were misleading or misunderstood, that is certainly an issue that we will look into right away. I'm going to contact a customer support supervisor and pass on this feedback.
    Why was the screenshot of the FAQ I placed in my post removed? Strange...
    edited April 2012
    payupguy wrote:

Why was the screenshot of the FAQ I placed in my post removed? Strange...

It's showing up for me (as an attached thumbnail).

Are you not seeing it on your screen?

Edit: In case my reply wasn't clear, I just wanted to confirm that nothing was removed from your post, nor was it edited in any way.