Money pending for aproval

Hi, some days ago my brother sent a payment from his paypal account to my payoneer card, but the money is hold because verification process, i sent the photo ID and other screen shot, but today i receive an email whit this number LTK12153010163180X  and they ask more information, inmediatly i reply with all info required, does somebody know if payoneer will release my founds and and how many time will take to do that?

Thanks

Xiomi. 

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I see that we received your screenshot and reply - the relevant department will review everything and update you via email.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• xiomi37xiomi37 Member Posts: 2

Hi Romi, thanks for your kind answer, do you know how many days will take to them? On November 25 at 09:00 I recive the notification that the payment is pending, also it says "Once you have uploaded your documents, we will review your pending payment and update you within 1-2 business days. " and I send the documents inmedialty, do you know if my money will be available today? I it just 3000usd but I need to use them.

Thanks.

Xiomara.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi Xiomara,

I see that you've been in contact with support.

Please note that it's Thanksgiving today and tomorrow - which are not business days. Then it's the weekend - this may cause a small delay in reviewing your information so I apologize in advance. I do not know to tell you if it will be reviewed today since it is a holiday.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter