Have A Payoneer Account? Please Read!

NissimNissim Head of CommunityPosts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in Ask The Community
Hey Guys,

At Payoneer we're always looking to improve our services and offer new and exciting options to all of our cardholders. We know that sometimes the best way to get this done is to receive feedback directly from you, the Payoneer account holders. I'll be periodically posting questions or requests for feedback on these forums, in an effort to continue in improving and expanding upon our services, so keep an eye out ;)

Today's question is: If you could add one service to Payoneer, what would it be and why?

Be creative! While I can't promise that any specific suggestions or requests will be implemented, I can assure you that everything you say will be read and taken into consideration.

Thanks!
Nissim
Director of Community at Payoneer

Comments

• isstevenissteven Posts: 12Member
    Hello,

For me, I would like to see Virtual bank account that can send payments, not only receiving money. Also card-to-bank transfer or card-to-paypal is nice if implemented.

If paper checks can be issued for card account, it would be perfect, although I think this is quite impossible.

Will post more if ideas come into my mind.

Thank you,
  • matt.jess24matt.jess24 Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    Im glad to see you are interested in hearing from us. I would most like to see a mobile app, or perhaps the option to add notification to our accounts. Something that send us an e-mail or text when our balance reaches a certain limit, when a load is ready, stuff like that.
  • oleg13oleg13 Posts: 16Member
    I would say - developer SDK for mobile payment processing
  • Anton OliinykAnton Oliinyk Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    As I wrote in my topic, I would like to see savings account on Payoneer card.
    This could include:
    - separate balance on savings account.
    - automatically load a part of each payment specified by cardholder to savings account. say the user decided to take 20% of each payment loaded to savings.
    - maybe extended limit, say main account is still limited to $10K while savings account may have higher limit.
    - some additional obstacles on taking money from savings account to secure them in cases like card stolen and to protected us against spending too much)))

Thanks.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the excellent suggestions, guys. Keep em coming!
    Nissim
  • tina27vtina27v Posts: 17Member
    Really good posts so far. I would maybe add an estimated currency conversion tool on my account, that uses mastercard numbers and updates all the time. Even if it isn't exact, just something I can use to get an idea while in my account so that I know how much I can spend in other currencies, because I make a lot of purchases in non-USD.
  • Anton OliinykAnton Oliinyk Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    Sorry for another suggestion. It could be great to have some kind of payment gateway to allow cardholders say place a "Pay with Payoneer" button on their web sites or other kinds of integration.
    Personally, I would like to see integration with FreshBooks I use to send invoices to my customers.
    Don't be sorry, please feel free to post as many suggestions as you'd like, and just rate the one you feel is most urgent.

We will definitely look into this, thanks ;)
    Nissim
  • MaxMouseMaxMouse Posts: 2Member
    I think everything above is a really good idea. I would like to see some kind of mobile platform for Payoneer, something I can use on my phone and get my account status and maybe even make actions, like sending $$ from card to card or loading money to a card.
  • isstevenissteven Posts: 12Member
    Hi,

I have a new idea. As we all know, credit card is safer than debit card when using online for purchases because credit card has more anti-fraud features. So, can we have a feature like "virtual card number" that is generated for payoneer debit card each time we use it for online shopping, after that purchase or some time, the virtual number gets expired. This can help avoid using debit card number directly online, making it safe.
    issteven wrote:

Hi,

I have a new idea. As we all know, credit card is safer than debit card when using online for purchases because credit card has more anti-fraud features. So, can we have a feature like "virtual card number" that is generated for payoneer debit card each time we use it for online shopping, after that purchase or some time, the virtual number gets expired. This can help avoid using debit card number directly online, making it safe.

Hey,

While we do everything that we can to ensure the highest level of financial security for our cardholders, we are always open to new ideas about increasing security. It's one of our main objectives as a payment solutions provider!

Thanks for the suggestion, while I can't guarantee we'll implement it I can assure you that it's being passed on :)
    Nissim
  • othmanothman Posts: 3Member
    i would like to see a payoneer SDK that supports most programming languages (java , .NET ,PHP etc). this way we can integrate payoneer API in our web applications.
    these API services are already provided by paypal ,moneybookers , Authorize.net etc.. why does'nt payoneer provide such APIs for developers to develop for the payoneer platform?

thanks
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi Othman,

We are currently a payOUT solution, not payIN. Regardless, I have emailed you already. Please check the email you have on file.
    Talia
  • GemGem Posts: 7Member
    I don't know if it's possible already...

Can Payoneer receive funds from or transfer funds to Moneybookers? If not yet, then it would be nice to have this feature.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi Gem,

Your Payoneer card is like any other debit MasterCard. If you can transfer funds from Moneybookers to a MasterCard, then yes, you can transfer funds to your Payoneer card. Likewise, if Moneybookers lets you fund your Moneybookers account using a MasterCard, then yes, you can trasnfer funds from Payoneer to Moneybookers.
    Talia
  • TanmoyTanmoy Posts: 10Member
    Payoneer should introduce Private Load via PayPal also. And invoice feature can help us also :)
  • VicVic Posts: 76Member ✭✭

Sorry for another suggestion. It could be great to have some kind of payment gateway to allow cardholders say place a "Pay with Payoneer" button on their web sites or other kinds of integration.
    Personally, I would like to see integration with FreshBooks I use to send invoices to my customers.
    I agree. Payoneer should have some kind of payment gateway so we can make sale right from our sites.....sort of like paypal. Paypal excepts payments from sponsors but they also allow webmasters to make sells directly from their sites by using a paypal button or link which allows others to make a payment to our accounts!
    Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
  • VicVic Posts: 76Member ✭✭
    Well this thread is a real waste of time because payoneer is going to do only what makes them rich while taking our money and limiting our ways of making money! I have requested over and over for payoneer to set it up so us webmasters can actually sale products directly from our own sites. I even had it setup so I could accept payments from people buy from my site but payoneer shut it down because the sponsors I joined payoneer through had not sent a payment for some time. Which to me made no since because as long as you have money on your card payoneer is getting their fees.

I'm asking all payoneer account members please push payoneer into allowing us to except payments to our card from other than just the sponsors we have in our account! Push for a system like paypal has in place where we can add sales buttons and links to our sites which allow for sales from our sites to go right to our prepaid cards.
    Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
    Vic,

We are definitely looking into the possibility of adding this service in the future. I really do thank you for your input and suggestions, and assure you that you are not "wasting your time." Suggestions and feedback we receive from our community are quite often taken to the highest levels of the company, as we strongly believe that our community can help us continue to grow and develop.

While I can't guarantee that any specific service will be added in the future, I urge you to continue to provide us with feedback and comments, as they're most welcome and extremely important to us.
    Nissim
  • Zeeshan ArshadZeeshan Arshad Posts: 3Member
    edited April 2012
    -- removed, double posted..
    Zeeshan Arshad
    International Freelancer | Computer & Web Professional
    International Profile | Official Website
  • Zeeshan ArshadZeeshan Arshad Posts: 3Member
    edited April 2012
    Greetings,

Payoneer service is really good and I would like to give my suggestions too.

1. Payments from Website: This is most requested from members and I will emphasise on this as well, whenever I myself feel stuck in something, that is a feature to enable payment solution on website with payoneer. If payoneer get this feature done, it would be an excellent service beside all existing and good features.

2. Alternate to Above (at least helpful): Please have your developers to spend some minutes to implement at least 2 more parameters (@Amount, @FeeBy = customer | cardholder). This will not solve the #1 method, but it will REALLY help a lot to receive payments from website OR from customers when sending them a direct link to click.

Example;
    Fee by Card Holder: load.payoneer.com/[email protected]&amount=$100&feeby=cardholder
    Fee by Customer: load.payoneer.com/[email protected]&amount=$100&feeby=customer

3. Private Load Amount: $1000 is not enough sometimes.I don't understand the limitation of amount to receive since payoneer already charges the fee depending on the amount. So please either remove the limit OR if not possible (for any security concern) then increase it up to $2000 OR more whatever is suitable.

well, that's all for now, and please if #1 and #3 are not possible for right now, let's do the #2 at least, it will help lots of people :)

Cheers,
    Zeeshan Arshad
    International Freelancer | Computer & Web Professional
    International Profile | Official Website
  • payupguypayupguy Posts: 6Member
    issteven wrote:

Hello,

For me, I would like to see Virtual bank account that can send payments, not only receiving money. Also card-to-bank transfer or card-to-paypal is nice if implemented.

If paper checks can be issued for card account, it would be perfect, although I think this is quite impossible.

Will post more if ideas come into my mind.

Thank you,

I agree card-to-paypal would be helpful...
    Thanks for the suggestions guys! We certainly do read and appreciate them.

I've passed these on, and while I cannot guarantee they'll be implemented I'll be sure to let you know if there are any updates.

Keep 'em coming!
    Nissim
  • IroshwIroshw Posts: 5Member
    Talia wrote on August 17 2011, 12:37 PM: »

Hi Gem,

Your Payoneer card is like any other debit MasterCard. If you can transfer funds from Moneybookers to a MasterCard, then yes, you can transfer funds to your Payoneer card. Likewise, if Moneybookers lets you fund your Moneybookers account using a MasterCard, then yes, you can trasnfer funds from Payoneer to Moneybookers.

Hi Talia, 

I'm not sure about it. I have added my Payoneer Master Debit Card to Moneybookers account. But when I tried to withdraw funds I only see one option which is My Local Bank Account. Are you sure that withdrawing funds from Moneybookers to Payoneer is possible? I'm Irosh from Sri Lanka.

Best Regards

Skrill requires that you first add a local bank account, but afterwards you can add a US account and begin withdrawing to Payoneer.

Nissim
  • sefo262sefo262 Posts: 1Member

It could be AWESOME to integrate Payoneer with accounting & butgeting systems (I use RONIN which is fantastic for me, but also Freshbooks, Quickbooks, YNAB, Wave Accounting and those others have thousands/millions users), so I can integrate there my account status or client payments, and know when an invoice is paid, for example.

Also I think an API could be the best solution to integrate trough apps like Zapier, with hundreds of services at once.

Thanks!

• rajajowasrajajowas Posts: 1Member

I already have a Payoneer to STIFORP. Can Payonner to receive payments from Yagooft. How to set this?

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    rajajowas wrote on January 28 2013, 3:46 AM: »

I already have a Payoneer to STIFORP. Can Payonner to receive payments from Yagooft. How to set this?

Thank you for your suggestion, I will make sure to pass it along.

If you know someone there we can be in contact with please private message me their information.

Additionally, allow me to suggest emailing them and asking them to add Payoneer, we find that user input helps as well.

• daightdaight [ Novuluz-Arcon ] Posts: 5Member
    edited January 2013

i think if...extended limit, may have higher limit.

and some additional obstacles on taking money from savings account to secure them in cases like card stolen and to protected us against spending too much :)

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    daight wrote on January 30 2013, 6:05 PM: »

i think if...extended limit, may have higher limit.

and some additional obstacles on taking money from savings account to secure them in cases like card stolen and to protected us against spending too much :)

Thanks for your feedback, I will make sure to pass this along.

• WILMEROMWILMEROM Posts: 7Member
    We would like to see at our sites a payment button "Payoneer" or start to see Payoneer working with Freshbooks !!! Come on ...
    Thanks for the feedback, @WILMEROM‌! We're working hard to make both of these items available soon.

I'd also suggest reaching out to Freshbooks and letting them know that you'd like them to work with Payoneer, user feedback can go a long way :)

Nissim